Ranking the 10 Best BCS National Championship Games

Talk about anything and everything.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

shakespeare
Likes given: 0

There were 16 national championship games played in the BCS era, won by a total of 11 different schools, and while there was often plenty of controversy over which teams deserved the right to play in those contests, the matchups produced a wealth of heart-pounding moments and finishes—including what many regard as a worthy candidate for the greatest college football game of all time. As we wrap up our week-long look back at the now-defunct BCS, we rank its 10 greatest championship games.

https://www.si.com/college-football/201 ... -usc-texas
1) Ohio State’s incomprehensible win over the University of Miami in the ‘03 Fiesta Bowl is one of the biggest crimes in college football history.

2) What in the world happened to Vince Young? Texas’s stinking upset of USC in the ‘06 Rose Bowl remains one of the greatest bowl games I’ve ever witnessed.
#TeamTank
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

Always will be my boy V Young dethroning USC's evil empire. Greatest game I've ever been to.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
shakespeare
Likes given: 0

Agreed.

Stunning upset, absolutely stunning.
#TeamTank