Could Cavs form Avengers team

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

Championship 16/17
Likes given: 0

LeBron is going to get swept in this playoffs. People predict him leaving but I think the opposite happens. I think he wanted to give this group one last shot. Instead of continuing to loose to the Warriors in the finals for the next 3-4 years, why not enjoy your teammates. The time is now to break up your core for Cleveland. They can't add a an all-star without trading for one. We could see a Chris Paul, D Wade, Lebron James, Melo, tristian Thomas lineup next year. The knicks want to trade Melo. Chris Paul and Wade are free agents. Instead being sad when you lose, lose with your friends. Just trade Love for Melo. Irving for Chris Paul (sign and trade) , Wade for shumpertt, Channing Fry. Done! HahHHHHhaahHH
Don Che
Likes given: 9

so...is Golden State the Justice League?
taowave
Likes given: 817

Problem is Paul is the best 0f the binch,and I am not sure hes better than Kyrie..Wade is running out of gas,and Melo is not far behind...
Your squad is an old squad..

The Warriors replaced a pretty dam good Harrison Barnes with a top 3 young talent in Durant...

Its like Anthony Davis leaving NO for the Cavs..

Championship 16/17 wrote:LeBron is going to get swept in this playoffs. People predict him leaving but I think the opposite happens. I think he wanted to give this group one last shot. Instead of continuing to loose to the Warriors in the finals for the next 3-4 years, why not enjoy your teammates. The time is now to break up your core for Cleveland. They can't add a an all-star without trading for one. We could see a Chris Paul, D Wade, Lebron James, Melo, tristian Thomas lineup. The knicks want to trade Melo. Chris Paul and Wade are free agents. Instead being sad when you lose, lose with your friends. Just trade Love for Melo. Irving for Chris Paul (sign and trade) , Wade for shumpertt, Channing Fry. Done! HahHHHHhaahHH
spree#8
Likes given: 540

Wrong forum.
#knickstape
Championship 16/17

spree#8 wrote:Wrong forum.

You are correct, sorry.
spree#8
Likes given: 540

Championship 16/17 wrote:
You are correct, sorry.
No problem. I just watched a lot of games in the playoffs re-live (without wanting to know the result) and sometimes even headlines of threads can be spoilerish, that's why I learned to appreciate threads in the right forums. A pure Knick headline usually doesn't spoiler playoff results...

To the theme: my guess is that the Cavs will keep their big three (and maybe Thompson) and make everyone else available. Question is what do you get for that group. My guess is not much or to be precise not enough, so guys like Wade or Paul joining them a la Payton/Malone joining the Lakers in 2003 could be something that happens now.
#knickstape
Nononsense

Championship 16/17 wrote:Could Cavs form Avengers team
You misspelled "Average".