We have 2 trade chips what we do with them will determine where we go as a fran

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

vino92
Likes given: 0

2 chips Melo and KP I love KP but we need a lot of pieces if we can convert him to 2 or 3 starters is trading him a consideration First Melo the ideal situation would be for the Cav's to beat Boston easily everyone can see they need another go to scorer I believe they would consider a trade of Crowder and Bradley for him Boston is gonna pick a point guard in the draft making him expendable The other scenario we should wish for is that the Cav's get crushed by GS in which case LeBron will demand a trade of Melo for Love We can actually get more for Love as a trade chip I would not keep him. Now our most valuable chip KP there are two teams that would love to have him and have the assets we desire one is Boston who are in dire need of a Shooter They would love to have KP who they can market as there next Larry Bird for them I would need there number one pick this year plus Jaylen Brown The other team that would love KP is the Sixers they need shooters to team with Embid a trade of KP and Lee would give them the shooters they need in return I want Saric There number one pick this year and the rights to LA pick next year which will most likely be in the 8 to 12 range So what can we convert those assets into from Boston it would be Jaylen Brown and Fultz with Sixer's it would be Saric and Tatum or Fox with our 8th pick I would look at Issac, Monk or Markkanen Like I said I love KP but if we can turn him into those players I would strongly have to consider
vino92
Likes given: 0

Boston got blown out again Melo is looking better to them :)