Knicks at the world cup

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Re: Knicks at the world cup

Postby taowave » September 11, 2019, 6:01 am

Forgot about Taj ...

Is awfully crowded at the 2/3...

Looks like the 1 is his only hope

NewlyKnicked wrote:

Sounds about right for the start of the season with Taj as 3rd center, Iggy playing a lot in GL and Bullock coming back as 2nd to 3rd SG/SF
taowave

Postby NewlyKnicked » September 11, 2019, 7:55 am

France ahead +6 at halftime!!
Gobert is GOD-ert!
Frank is not playing well, 2pts at 1/3 but very shy except for that one nice drive with a lucky shot, 2 dumb TOs resulting in him playing hot potato in the next few attacks.
2017 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
NewlyKnicked

Postby NewlyKnicked » September 11, 2019, 8:56 am

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!
NewlyKnicked

Postby NewlyKnicked » September 11, 2019, 8:59 am

Frankie for the freaking win!! 3 big shots at the end of the 4th!! He didn't start big in offense but he ended the game so fucking crucial hitting critical shots all over the floor, oozing with confidence.

Fournier, Gobert and Frankie, MVPs
NewlyKnicked

Postby taowave » September 11, 2019, 9:17 am

Viva la France!!!!!!

Creme Brules on moi!!
taowave

Postby thewatcher » September 11, 2019, 9:36 am

Hahahaha Frankie serving notice!!!! :drunk: team Frank coming into training camp with momentum!!! 8-)
n8 the gr8 wrote:
The first rule of NYKFP is you don't talk about NYKFP.
thewatcher

Postby taowave » September 11, 2019, 9:49 am

Bring it on Frankie Buckets :thumbsup:
taowave

Postby thewatcher » September 11, 2019, 9:51 am

Tao wave on team Frank??? :o
n8 the gr8 wrote:
thewatcher

Postby thewatcher » September 11, 2019, 10:02 am

Was it an ellimination game? Did Frankie send the USA pussies packing? :LOL:
n8 the gr8 wrote:
thewatcher

Postby Don Che » September 11, 2019, 10:07 am

https://youtu.be/G2eP-upoND4

this year...he doesnt need to play a lot but down the line...him next to Dennis and RJ legit makes too much sense IMO

his shot will be improved this year and will show flashes...but i think having veterans around Frank to ramp up his confidence while playing a reserved role will do wonders for him down the line.

Frank isnt the guy ppl are highlighting in the post game....but hes the reason that the opposing perimeter player is having an off night allowing his team to win.

when you have Dennis/RJ/Randle who all wanna get buckets you need someone that brings value in a non ball dominant type of way...thats why him and Mitch make sense
Don Che

Postby spree#8 » September 11, 2019, 10:18 am

Nice work, Ntili! Also nice that the US don't win a medal with so (too) many stars taking this summer off.
#knickstape
spree#8

Postby taowave » September 11, 2019, 10:20 am

Yup,the USA pussys are heading home without the Gold :arrow:

thewatcher wrote:Was it an ellimination game? Did Frankie send the USA pussies packing? :LOL:
taowave

Postby thewatcher » September 11, 2019, 10:24 am

Lolol you mean the great Pop has tail between legs. :warp: He should've given melo a break, karma's a bitch :drunk:
n8 the gr8 wrote:
thewatcher

Postby taowave » September 11, 2019, 10:26 am

I was a huge Frank fan until I noticed pee running down his leg every time he crossed halfcourt with the ball in his hands..

thewatcher wrote:Tao wave on team Frank??? :o
taowave

Postby thewatcher » September 11, 2019, 10:28 am

That narrative is over. He hit big shots at the most important time.
n8 the gr8 wrote:
thewatcher

Postby rebound » September 11, 2019, 10:54 am

Well France's coach handles Frank's up and downs way better and runs a much better offense than Fizdale could dream of.

Reading realgm, fans of other teams are drooling over Frank and are laughing at the Knicks underdevelopment and utilization of him. Many thinking another KP scenario will unfold.
Team Mills
rebound

Postby taowave » September 11, 2019, 11:13 am

If Pop didnt like him before,he will like him now :happy:

rebound wrote:Well France's coach handles Frank's up and downs way better and runs a much better offense than Fizdale could dream of.

Reading realgm, fans of other teams are drooling over Frank and are laughing at the Knicks underdevelopment and utilization of him. Many thinking another KP scenario will unfold.
taowave

Postby gradyandrew » September 11, 2019, 11:53 am

Bittersweet because as well as Frank played the Knicks still took him over Donovan Mitchell.
This is a FAN page that relies on its members for content and commentary. So don't be a lurker, be a POSTER, even if it's just a picture of a fat guy eating a hamburger.
gradyandrew

Postby Don Che » September 11, 2019, 12:48 pm

Donovan is the man but it doesnt change what Frank brings

Frank completely took Kemba out the game...last i checked he was the only all star on the team or maybe 1 other one....Players willgo through up and downs.

Last year..Frank was hurt half the year...he couldnt get into a flow...now its a new ball game hes healthy hes stronger and shot looks better.

Players can be afraid to shoot...that you can fix but hes never been afraid to defend/chase 50/50 possesions and hit the open man...those are things as a whole players dont learn in the NBA.

I've seen guys go from non scorers to spot shooters all the time....i can't say the same with defense/motor and team play...if you dont have that by 18 you prolly never will. Frank does.

i'll say it like this...Knox is the perfect experiment to that theory of mine...hes never been afraid to score...but when has he does those 3 things in a stretch of time in his life?....this year is the year that I want to see flashes of those things.
Don Che

Postby n8 the gr8 » September 11, 2019, 3:06 pm

I'm so happy for Frank. He should be entering training camp with the most swagger on the team, and hopefully Fizdale took note of what Frank's capable of. I want to see Frank model his offensive game off of Chauncey Billups. Seems like he shoots relatively well off the dribble (obviously all of his shooting has a long ways to go but he's comfortable doing it) and if he's playing a guard he doesn't need crazy moves to get his shot off. I'd love to see him work on a mid-range post game so he can punish guards he has 6" on. Walker guarded him as well as he could on that lost shot.

rebound wrote:Well France's coach handles Frank's up and downs way better and runs a much better offense than Fizdale could dream of.

Even if Frank exceeds all expectations the next 2 years I can't see a Porzingis scenario where he forces his way out. If he plays well the worst case scenario is that another team offers him a bigger contract than we want to and lose him as a RFA.

That said even talking about that scenario is fantasy I think. Because a month ago with the Peyton signing I wasn't sure if Frank was going to be getting off the bench to start the season. I do want to see Fizdale give him some leash though.
n8 the gr8

PreviousNext

Return to New York Knicks