KD: "Grow up. I have nothing to do with Porzingis"

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Re: KD: "Grow up. I have nothing to do with Porzingis"

Postby taowave » February 11, 2019, 6:31 pm

Add that to the press package the Knicks put out on KP when he left.They actually listed as bullet points how many games he missed from injury as well as him skipping the exit interview..

Im not feeling the love..
taowave

Postby Don Che » February 11, 2019, 7:02 pm

as stupid as this is....i really dont mind build through the draft anyway but it does make me concerned that these guys are smart enough to build a team from scratch in the first place.
Don Che

Postby cragganmor » February 11, 2019, 8:02 pm

i don't think we should bet 100% on free agency. we've missed out before, all boils down to how much you can convince fa's that you will be in contention right off the jump.

so the onus is on fiz to shape up this roster in the remaining 27 games into something that fa's can believe in, without racking up too many wins. frankly, i am content to tank the rest of the way, give ourselves the best chances on a top 3 pick. of course zion is the ultimate prize but we need talent. we can also be creative in taking on salary to get a good player, too. should we strike out with star fa's, then a highly competent glue guy with a versatile game should be our priority; can be a vet that doesn't need long minutes and can set a great example for the young core.

we did the demolition work, have excellent young talents in dsj, mitch, dot, kev, zo and frank. we are going to get at least 1 really good player in the draft. things will be better next season.
cragganmor

Postby NYGM » February 11, 2019, 8:37 pm

cragganmor wrote:i don't think we should bet 100% on free agency. we've missed out before, all boils down to how much you can convince fa's that you will be in contention right off the jump.

so the onus is on fiz to shape up this roster in the remaining 27 games into something that fa's can believe in, without racking up too many wins. frankly, i am content to tank the rest of the way, give ourselves the best chances on a top 3 pick. of course zion is the ultimate prize but we need talent. we can also be creative in taking on salary to get a good player, too. should we strike out with star fa's, then a highly competent glue guy with a versatile game should be our priority; can be a vet that doesn't need long minutes and can set a great example for the young core.

we did the demolition work, have excellent young talents in dsj, mitch, dot, kev, zo and frank. we are going to get at least 1 really good player in the draft. things will be better next season.

I'm in..

As long as we take salary to get a player like AD..

Not a guy like Harrison Barnes..
NYGM

Postby NYGM » February 11, 2019, 8:57 pm

Someone said it was one of different pictures showed, is not like it was the only one..
NYGM

Previous

Return to New York Knicks