KP return vote

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

Will KP return 2018-2019?

Yes
69%
No
31%

Total votes: 16
taowave
Likes given: 817

You got that Right..Guy scares the shit out of me.. Sooner KP leaves thsy syetoid monkey,the happier I'll be
Don Che wrote:hope this guy is as good of a doctor as he is a car salesman
Don Che
Likes given: 9

The way KP is handling the injuries makes me think hes gonna leave. kid is just distant from the organization
nazrmohamed
Likes given: 246

I do not get you guys. Everybody wants him to be tougher, get deep in the post, be a C. And then you hear about him training everybody gets all nervous. Same fans been so anti-muscle since he was drafted and not one injury has been related to the overwhelming stress of lifting weights you guys fabricate. In fact being light gives him this perception that he should fly and that's why he got fucking hurt.

Let him train. Athletes have been hiring trainers from other sports since the dawn of athletics. You guys are overanalyzing it. And guess what? KP NEEDS to look different when he comes back. Not to toot my own horn but I was starting to look my age complete with a beer belly and all. I've been training inconsistently for 2 months and my body shape has already changed, my posture is better, my back hurts less, I have more spring in my step. I feel stronger and in turn, I wanna be more active. Point is KP consistently training, which I'm sure includes stretching and plyometrics should yield far better results. But we gotta get over this correlation with players using weights and injury.

His trainer isn't a novice. He's just being branded as a kook by trainers who with they got hired.
taowave
Likes given: 817

No one in their right might objects to KP being on a strength and conditioning program..Don and my hesitation is training with Colker..

And e did not get hurt because he flys high...KP had bad luck (ACL)sprinkled in with being somewhat injury prone(Shoulder/elbow).

nazrmohamed wrote:I do not get you guys. Everybody wants him to be tougher, get deep in the post, be a C. And then you hear about him training everybody gets all nervous. Same fans been so anti-muscle since he was drafted and not one injury has been related to the overwhelming stress of lifting weights you guys fabricate. In fact being light gives him this perception that he should fly and that's why he got fucking hurt.

Let him train. Athletes have been hiring trainers from other sports since the dawn of athletics. You guys are overanalyzing it. And guess what? KP NEEDS to look different when he comes back. Not to toot my own horn but I was starting to look my age complete with a beer belly and all. I've been training inconsistently for 2 months and my body shape has already changed, my posture is better, my back hurts less, I have more spring in my step. I feel stronger and in turn, I wanna be more active. Point is KP consistently training, which I'm sure includes stretching and plyometrics should yield far better results. But we gotta get over this correlation with players using weights and injury.

His trainer isn't a novice. He's just being branded as a kook by trainers who with they got hired.
Don Che
Likes given: 9

nazrmohamed wrote:I do not get you guys. Everybody wants him to be tougher, get deep in the post, be a C. And then you hear about him training everybody gets all nervous. Same fans been so anti-muscle since he was drafted and not one injury has been related to the overwhelming stress of lifting weights you guys fabricate. In fact being light gives him this perception that he should fly and that's why he got fucking hurt.

i have no issue with him training...i just dont know about that trainer he works with..just dont get a good vibe from him The only reason im not scared is because he worked with Shaq and Shaq loves him also.

and hes very distant from the knicks. Him training is obvious and needs to happen.
NewlyKnicked
Likes given: 160

I think KP needing to do strength training is one of the very few points we all agree about. Concerns are about Dr DeVito-on-steroids that provides it. But if KP likes him, so be it...
2017 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2020 Co-NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2021 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion