1/5/18: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat (L 103-107)

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

H20Knick
Likes given: 3

Big J!!! Beautiful day my man. Tank on!!!
In Thibs we trust.

2018 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
KnicksRUs
Likes given: 0

Minkaveli wrote:You can tell what this team is missing...It's a PG who can get into the paint and attack the defense. Jack tries as much as he can but that's not his game. He's a pick and pop passer. Frank looking like his ceiling will be Anthony Roberson. Glue guys have really out performed where they are supposed to be. I'll keep saying this. Not having Hardaway is killing the team. They need him back. KP is trying to do it all but he can't. Good effort but not enough as the season fades away.
You have no idea what you're watching if you think Ntilikina's ceiling is Anthony Roberson. They don't even play the same style.

All the positive signs he's shown..... He goes a couple of straight games not shooting well and all of a sudden he's Anthony Roberson?

:arrow:
"I hate them" - Stugotz
Geolink

Slowly leaning into fuck this season full tank mode as the ASG approaches.
Geolink wrote:Must be nice to sit out for months from your job, still earn millions in guaranteed money, and fucking a nice model girlfriend at a tropical beach...
taowave
Likes given: 844

I think he was saying his D is really good,but his offense is in tatters..

38 percent from 2,31 from 3, 40% Efg and A/to less than 2....He doesn't break down the D,nor does he have a great handle.

Good court vision but the guy needs to get a fire lit under his ass

KnicksRUs wrote:
You have no idea what you're watching if you think Ntilikina's ceiling is Anthony Roberson. They don't even play the same style.

All the positive signs he's shown..... He goes a couple of straight games not shooting well and all of a sudden he's Anthony Roberson?

:arrow:
Ari_Ingus

I know its another road loss, but if we leave emotions out and think rationally - Tim was out, Beasley was out, we dont have good PG (at least atm) KP shooting 5/14 and still we get to overtime. We were supposed to be last in the league with all guys healthy. Yet we are fighting for play off spot. Add healthy Tim (altought i dont like him) and KP + PG who can drive the basket and we have pretty damn good team.
H20Knick
Likes given: 3

Beasley wasn't out until overtime. He was the only reason we made it to an overtime outside of Lee. THJ or not, Miami's roster is awful
In Thibs we trust.

2018 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
taowave
Likes given: 844

I never in one million years thought I would rather have the ball in Beaslys hands than KP's when it matters most..

KP is looking like a 3rd or 4th option
Don Che
Likes given: 9

Dallas game is a big game....if we lose to them

this is gonna get ugly for this season and June is gonna be lit!
Championship 16/17

Lee is a beast, he should retire a knick, but I would love for Lee to be the first SG of the bench to prolong his career, like Andre Iguadola.

Knicks need to have a backup plan for KP, I would try to get another #1 option player and see where the chips fall. I believe KP can be a #1 option but to protect him and this franchise, get another player who can be featured as a #1 also, the first player that comes to mind that might be available is DeMarcus Cousins. It's too early to build around KP with role players, stack the talent first. Also with KP out, we have no one to turn too. Can't be relying on Lee, he is older and his minutes should decrease, he is also not that dude.

Also we need to vote Kanter into the All-star game, to increase his trade value
Don Che
Likes given: 9

lmao imagine the ultimate sabotage ....knicks fans vote kanter into all star game so we can trade him.

we need another 20 point scorer that can either pass or rebound at a good rate along side that..and his defense has to be above Tim's...at any position.

and get rid of the dead weight obviously

and I agree..Lee has a spot here as the worst starter or 6th/7th man on the rotation but guys who hit open jumpers/defend at a solid rate/and plays mistake free basketball can always be used.