A trade with Cav's for Irving

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

vino92
Likes given: 0

What are ur thoughts on trading Melo Porzingis and Noah contract for Irving and Love
nazrmohamed
Likes given: 246

Why? So we can know what Cleveland looks like without Lebron? Your win expectations would be worse than Melo and Amare with players in thier primes and nothing on the horizon. I really don't care about anyone on Clevland besides LeBron, maybe other than Fryes expiring contract. Id trade Noah and the first I get in a seperate Melo deal for Frye, straight up. Maybe it gives you the Insurance to trade Oquinn in a seperate deal. Borrow from Peter to pay Paul
vino92
Likes given: 0

I think ur looking at the trade the wrong way Naz We know Melo being traded right now where looking at Ryan Anderson for Melo in my trade offer we essentially get Love(who is easier to trade and get back more in return) for Melo and we get Kyrie for Porzingis and get rid of Noah contract This is a guard heavy league Kyrie with Frank makes for a backcourt that is well balanced