2017 NBA trade rumors (3 team deal Cavs, Kings, and Utah)

Discuss matters related to other teams, players, and/or the league in general.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

Boston_PuppyDawg
Likes given: 0

The Wizards are looking at options to acquire Paul George via trade
(@daldridgetnt).
Last edited by Boston_PuppyDawg on February 8th, 2018, 1:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Calderon: "It’s no fun when you try to win for the Knicks and people want you out of the Knicks.” (2/18/16)
Boston_PuppyDawg

League sources tell @RamonaShelburne and me: The Pacers and Lakers have engaged on Paul George trade talks in advance of Thursday's draft.
Calderon: "It’s no fun when you try to win for the Knicks and people want you out of the Knicks.” (2/18/16)
Boston_PuppyDawg

The Rockets are actively shopping Patrick Beverly (@sportingnews).
Boston_PuppyDawg

According to @Schultz_Report, Paul George will be traded very soon.
Boston_PuppyDawg

The Cavs and Knicks have discussed potential Carmelo Anthony trade (@AmicoHoops).
H20Knick
Likes given: 3

Boston_PuppyDawg wrote:The Cavs and Knicks have discussed potential Carmelo Anthony trade (@AmicoHoops).
oh man, and so it begins

keep up the hard work BPD. I really appreciate it every year
In Thibs we trust.

2018 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
spree#8
Likes given: 540

Yup, thanks once again BPD for starting your yearly news marathon. :thumbsup:
#knickstape
H20Knick

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @WojVerticalNBA 3m3 minutes ago

Lakers are trading Tim Mozgov and D'Angelo Russell to Nets for Brook Lopez and 27th pick Thursday, sources say.
In Thibs we trust.

big_j_NY
Likes given: 1123

Magic Johnson got tired of D'Angelo Russell already......LOL

I don't blame him, the city of Los Angeles already got tired of the kid after the "snitching" scandal AND the fact that Russell only made marginal improvements to his game WITHOUT A LAKERS PLAYOFF RUN did not help him recover from it.

That being said, it appears Lonzo is wearing the purple and gold......Magic didn't give a damn about the workout results
H20Knick

big_j_NY wrote:Magic Johnson got tired of D'Angelo Russell already......LOL

I don't blame him, the city of Los Angeles already got tired of the kid after the "snitching" scandal AND the fact that Russell only made marginal improvements to his game WITHOUT A LAKERS PLAYOFF RUN did not help him recover from it.

That being said, it appears Lonzo is wearing the purple and gold......Magic didn't give a damn about the workout results
We all knew lonzo wasnt a superstar athlete or a sniper. That's not what makes Lonzo Lonzo, so I dont see how the workout was relevant. Put him in a team setting and let him create magic

Fuck deangelo russell though. I've been hating on him since the old 2015 draft threads. This is a nice vindicating moment for me. Somewhere, KFSL is smiling too
In Thibs we trust.

taowave
Likes given: 817

Ksfl ain't smiling until Mudiay shows a pulse.. :D
Boston_PuppyDawg

The Atlanta Hawks have agreed to trade center Dwight Howard to the Charlotte Bobcats, source tell ESPN's The Undefeated.
big_j_NY
Likes given: 1123

Boston_PuppyDawg wrote:The Atlanta Hawks have agreed to trade center Dwight Howard to the Charlotte Hornets, source tell ESPN's The Undefeated.
fixed........I got you BPD
Boston_PuppyDawg

Sources: Charlotte is sending Miles Plumlee, Marco Belenelli and 41st pick to Atlanta for Dwight Howard and 31st pick.
Boston_PuppyDawg

spree#8 wrote:Yup, thanks once again BPD for starting your yearly news marathon. :thumbsup:
Can't do it without my man ISIAH_THOMAS, big j, H20, and yourself (just to name a few) so much love and respect for helping me/us....also so much credit goes to the credible sources (woj, shams, Aldridge, Marc Stein, Marc Spears, just to name a few) that inform me of all the info......credit to Irv, the mods and staff here too for allowing me to do this on this wonderful site also....love this site and you guys...
n8 the gr8
Likes given: 158

Cheers BPD.

George to Washington makes a lot of sense. Don't know why I didn't see that as a potential destination earlier.
"dam,we got a crier"
~tao

"Throw Payton out and get it over with. I'm getting hungry."
~Clyde
Boston_PuppyDawg

Lakers offered their No. 2 Pick to The Kings for their No. 5 and No. 10 Picks. Kings declined.
Boston_PuppyDawg

ESPN Sources: Los Angeles Clippers surveying landscape for potential DeAndre Jordan trade. https://t.co/2MuTa757uS

The Clippers are exploring potential DeAndre Jordan trades. Have spoken to the Suns (ESPN).
Boston_PuppyDawg

The Jimmy Butler to Cavs deal is unlikely at this point, I'm told.
Boston_PuppyDawg

Clippers and Suns discussed a trade where LAC would send DeAndre for the No. 4 pick & Tyson Chandler. Suns had no interest. (@ChrisBHaynes)