Truly the longest thread ever...

Talk about anything and everything.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

Mr. Glass
Likes given: 62

nazrmohamed wrote:Yeah, Sade was almost mythical as a singer artist. And just like that she seemed to disappear. I just had to wiki her to see what happened and the answer is nothing at all. They just took a break and last put out something in 2011. Would love to hear a new album.
Sade was the first person to successfully translate the pain of love and heartbreak in my world. Her album looked like a tire without tread back then. Heavy play!

I'm going to check out Thundercat this evening. Thanks.
"I used to think drinking was bad for me, so I stopped thinking."

- Unknown
qdman
Likes given: 0

I like them, first heard on the Kendrick song If these walls can talk which is sick and you can really hear it on this track. K dot is like a little empresario with all his top dawg entertainment guys, one of the things Ive loved about him since I found him is the theme of sincere emotion and genuine talent, two things really missing in today's music scene. Looks like he's bringing along some other dudes which is cool.
Mr. Glass

Nice electro Earth Wind and Fire vibe. Can you recommend one of their cuts with good lead lyrics?

- Unknown
qdman

[youtube]fUYAF4tCEzc[/youtube]
shakespeare

JVG: White Bronco drove slow for OJ to hear end of Knicks-Rockets.
#TeamTank
shakespeare

Mark Zuckerberg Interview On CNBC From 2004.

Who could've known that, in 11 short years, Facebook would become worth more than Walmart. http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/23/investi ... ket-value/
#TeamTank
nazrmohamed
Likes given: 246

qdman wrote:[youtube]fUYAF4tCEzc[/youtube]
I cant say Im well versed in hip hop any more. Im getting old folks and find myself sounding like the old man who yells at clouds when it comes to rap. Wont bash Drake, I actually like some of his stuff but don't see it as pure hip hop, actually more R&B and theres some good stuff in there if he just labelled it different.

But Kendrick, to me he's the best rapper in the world. The way he tells a story, the way the story is different each time. The cadence, the variety of flow, the pace. Simply the best in my opinion.
Mr. Glass

An unknown news source has reported that the Kool-Aid Man came crashing through a wall on some unsuspecting kiddies enjoying the sugary red concoction. Unfortunately, the wall was part of the structural support of the home in question. "The walls just came tumbling down", reported one eye witness. When reached for comment after the carnage, Kool-Aid Man ominously stated, "OH SHIIIIT".

- Unknown
shakespeare

I dislike the New England Patriots with every pro football breath in my body, but after watching the Super Bowl last night, I'll be the first to admit that Brady is the greatest NFL quarterback that ever played the game.

He won his 1st SB in '02 and fifteen years later he's done it again.

Exceptional.
#TeamTank
shakespeare

This made me feel bad.
#TeamTank