7 Games For Sale!

Buy, sell, or trade your Knicks tickets and other merchandise with others.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

zeve
Likes given: 0

Hey, tired of going to see them lose, so Im selling these games.

Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:00 PM vs Timberwolves (MLK DAY)
Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:30 PM vs Hornets
Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:30 PM vs Magic
Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:00 PM vs Rockets
Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:30 PM vs Pistons
Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:30 PM vs Raptors
Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:30 PM vs Cavs

These tickets come in pairs of two (2). Each ticket is sold through the Knicks for $48ish after taxes, but with me its $40 a pop.

Seats are in section 407, isle towards center. Row D. Really the perfect view. Bathroom are right by the seats to (literally walk 10 steps and about 5 feet). Also, food huts are right by these seats as well.

If you buy tickets to a game you must buy both. Will not split them unless its between two forum members who have agreed to buy the tickets together.

- Paypal is the requested method of payment.
- No Checks
- Money Orders are accepted but they must be cashed before I send tickets
- Tickets will be sent via standard USPS mail (standard white envelope) with tracking unless you choose to pay for FedEx or UPS shipping.
- Tickets can not be left at will call by me because I dont work around the Garden.
- In the unlikely event I lose/damage the tickets after you already sent payment to me I will refund you in FULL.

As far as my seller history, Ive sold Knicks playoff tickets to Kenetics (forum member) and got Ethan (SlingBlade) a bunch of pros autographs. Ebay user ID is zeve0.

Accepting all offers and questions.
These Knicks have turned into the league's crazy uncle who keeps showing up at the family picnic, getting loaded and falling face first into the potato salad.
Boston_PuppyDawg

you might want to hold on to those zeve...looks like they're starting to show a little fire now....who knows...
Calderon: "It’s no fun when you try to win for the Knicks and people want you out of the Knicks.” (2/18/16)
zeve

Boston_PuppyDawg wrote:you might want to hold on to those zeve...looks like they're starting to show a little fire now....who knows...
Then I'll see them in the playoffs ;)

Quick guys! Get them while theyre hot! You might actually see them WIN A GAME!
These Knicks have turned into the league's crazy uncle who keeps showing up at the family picnic, getting loaded and falling face first into the potato salad.
themiddle91489

i might consider the 2/5 tickets vs the Houston Rockets
Knicks fans know.. New York Knicks 2005-2006
zeve

themiddle91489 wrote:i might consider the 2/5 tickets vs the Houston Rockets
Please do.
rynyk222

i want the cavs....email me rynyk222@yahoo.com
"I'm cool with whatever. I'll just keep eating my bread, sipping my soup and serving my time. But the chicken is going to lay some more eggs one day." - Oakley as a veteran, on being benched in favor of teenagers.

"He's a lawyer, not a GM. You can't spend $250 million on contracts and not make the playoffs. Vince Carter's mom runs that team. She's the GM." - Oakley on Toronto GM Glen Grunwald.
zeve

rynyk222 wrote:i want the cavs....email me rynyk222@yahoo.com
There is a number of offers for the Cavs game. Id be willing to sell them to you if you bought either the Raptors or the Magic came with them. That is ofcourse assuming someone else isnt willing to buy all 3 of them.

Just trying to get rid of them as quickly as possible.
bigloley
Likes given: 7

Do you still have the pistons tickets?
2024 Finals
Knicks vs. Nuggets
zeve

zeve wrote:
Quick guys! Get them while theyre hot! You might actually see them WIN A GAME!
Ya'll missed your chance!

Tix still available.