East Finals: (1) fredweis vs. (14) Ken The Animal Bannister (110-75 F)

All scores and updates to the NYKFP Game Picker will be posted here.

Moderator: Irv

fredweis
Likes given: 0

Ken The Animal Bannister wrote:Merde Alors!

Fred. Vous etes en train de gagner le victiore. A la prochaine! Mon petit ami ma quitte et je suis dans un etat tres depressive. MaisJe suis un dame du honore et je dit, bon chance, mon gros!

Avec amour,

Mademoiselle Ken
who you calling little friend? ;) Better luck next season (but not if I'm playing).

Welcome to the SUCK!

“In the style we’re playing, if you’re not in all the way, you’re not going to look good until you get in all the way. You can’t run halfway.” - Mike D'Antoni, Nov 16 2009
fredweis

alson77777772001 wrote:Good Try Ken! Better luck next year :clap:

C ya in the finals Fredweis, i expect a tough series :)
It's on.
Welcome to the SUCK!

“In the style we’re playing, if you’re not in all the way, you’re not going to look good until you get in all the way. You can’t run halfway.” - Mike D'Antoni, Nov 16 2009
Ken The Animal Bannister

fredweis wrote:
who you calling little friend? ;) Better luck next season (but not if I'm playing).
Petit ami means boyfriend. i.e I got dumped during this series (mon petit ami ma quitte - my boyfriend quit me). And no, I'm no blaming it on the refs. I called you, "mon gros" which literally translates to, "my fattie" but colloquially means, "old friend". Hey, if you're drunk late at night you start babbling in french. Good luck in the finals, Fred!
http://www.internationalwow.com/

Fun Fact: If you type “comical failure” into Google, it asks Did you mean: Charles Smith
mbn007
Likes given: 469

Hey Fred. Looks like I gave you your best battle in the last series. We actually went to overtime (so to speak).

Good luck in the Finals. alson77777772001 is a formidable foe.
Mark