Game Picker Results at New Jersey Posted

All scores and updates to the NYKFP Game Picker will be posted here.

Moderator: Irv

Game Picker Results at New Jersey Posted

Postby Linda » November 15, 2003, 12:38 am

http://www.nykfanpage.com/gamepicker/standings.php

Wow, Irv's pick for this game was just 1 rebound away from being a perfect pick. Got both the combined score and margin of win exactly right. Absolutely unbelievable. 30.97 points to him for this game, and he has taken over the overall standings.
Linda

Postby Irv » November 15, 2003, 3:33 am

I just got back from dinner and watching Master and Commander. I had no clue what was going on with the game and then I come back to see this. :D

Now, if only the Knicks could win a game... :(
Irv
Administrator

Postby MLintzenich » November 15, 2003, 9:07 am

I'm so stupid. I knew this game was going to be a loss. Then, in a fit of utter stupidity, right before the game last night I suddenly developed an irrational belief in the team and changed my prediction to a win. I second guessed myself and got burned!!!! ARGH!
MLintzenich

Postby kenetics81 » November 15, 2003, 8:39 pm

how was master and commander?
kenetics81

Postby SlingBlade » November 15, 2003, 10:11 pm

I can tell you that it was AWESOME!!!!!!

I dont know how anyone could dislike this movie, and I usually can't stand Russell Crowe so that's sayin' somthin'

As for Gamepicker.......Opening Night killed me so Ive been making wacky picks ever since. Interestingly enough, I almost picked the Sac game dead on, but the pick wasn't recorded....that would have gotten me back in things! Now it looks like Im permnently lost=)
SlingBlade

Return to Game Picker