NYKFP Home Page

Stay up to date on changes and announcements to NYKFP.

Moderator: Irv

Irv
Administrator
Likes given: 181

Sorry about that. There's an issue with the forum software that has always been a pain point for me, which is that I don't get email notification of queued posts, and there's a post queue for new users so spammers don't get through. Well, if I don't log in frequently enough—and I certainly didn't think at any point this season that I wanted to follow the Knicks enough to log in—this happens. You won't have problems posting anymore and I'll have the queue notification taken care of with the update this offseason.
DerekHarper
Likes given: 46

Any idea when front page will be back boss?
big time
Irv
Administrator
Likes given: 181

Not at the moment. Ideally, by next season, now that I can probably hire a coworker of mine to rebuild the site since he actually seeks side projects, knows what to do, has the skills to do it, and is a Knicks fan.

Realistically, I can't think that far ahead because I'm still behind on the forum software.
knicksH20
Likes given: 6

maxflier, is that RoLo in your avatar?
One Team. One New York.

Jamal Crawford
His Crawfulness!
DerekHarper
Likes given: 46

Can we curate the main page with the 99' Houston Hits Winner headlines from the papers and a picture of his arms up after the Miami upset?

I come to this page 100000000 times in last 15 years and would be happy groundhogging that for the short term.
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

Irv - random question on the board index page. Is it possible to add a column next to the joined date column that shows the last post date for each user? Curious how long it’s been for some of the homies.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222