Final Tape | Game 4: Knicks vs. Celtics (L 90-97)

Stay up to date on changes and announcements to NYKFP.

Moderator: Irv

Naan
Likes given: 0

We lost. That sucks. At least we know the Celtics cannot play well for two halves and the Knicks don't have to be at the top of their game to put up a fight and win. It would have been nice to receive an extra 3 days of rest, but I don't think most fans were expecting a sweep anyway.

[youtube]7kFxFjF2rbE[/youtube]

[youtube]JuJLIq4CSWw[/youtube]

Melo struggled mightily and the Knicks still managed to rally from behind thanks to Felton. I don't know why Copeland did not play over Q-Brick, especially when Copeland has established his worth as a scorer against the Celtics. The plays ran out of the timeout to close the game in the 4th quarter were atrocious as well.

Game 5 is tomorrow at MSG at 7 PM EDT. Earl is back. Please end this Celtics era finally.
spree#8
Likes given: 540

Yup, very surprised we didn't see Copeland in Smith's absence.

As I said in the game thread: everyone was off in some part of his game. Bad coaching and bad decision making. But we still had a chance to close them out, so game 5 should be another story. Still a bit worrysome how our offense has looked as of late.
#knickstape
MrMajik2
Likes given: 0

I truly believe Cope has a dislocated shoulder, and we won't be seeing quality minutes from him until the ECF.
"Today, we celebrate not just another win vs a rival, but the end of their sadistic rule over our hopes and dreams. There is nothing left to fear. The New York Knicks are just better." - H20Knicks