Truly the longest thread ever...

Talk about anything and everything.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Re: Truly the longest thread ever...

Postby Mr. Glass » May 3, 2016, 10:58 am

nazrmohamed wrote:Yeah, Sade was almost mythical as a singer artist. And just like that she seemed to disappear. I just had to wiki her to see what happened and the answer is nothing at all. They just took a break and last put out something in 2011. Would love to hear a new album.

Sade was the first person to successfully translate the pain of love and heartbreak in my world. Her album looked like a tire without tread back then. Heavy play!

I'm going to check out Thundercat this evening. Thanks.
I realized that there's a unique face that I make when I'm wiping my ass. It's a combination of focused concern, thoroughness and disgust.
Mr. Glass

Postby qdman » May 5, 2016, 8:13 am

I like them, first heard on the Kendrick song If these walls can talk which is sick and you can really hear it on this track. K dot is like a little empresario with all his top dawg entertainment guys, one of the things Ive loved about him since I found him is the theme of sincere emotion and genuine talent, two things really missing in today's music scene. Looks like he's bringing along some other dudes which is cool.
qdman

Postby Mr. Glass » May 5, 2016, 10:15 pm

Nice electro Earth Wind and Fire vibe. Can you recommend one of their cuts with good lead lyrics?
I realized that there's a unique face that I make when I'm wiping my ass. It's a combination of focused concern, thoroughness and disgust.
Mr. Glass

Postby qdman » May 7, 2016, 8:53 am

qdman

Postby shakespeare » June 13, 2016, 9:26 am

JVG: White Bronco drove slow for OJ to hear end of Knicks-Rockets. http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=16112090
The Porzingis blessing is real.
shakespeare
Writer

Postby shakespeare » September 20, 2016, 12:49 pm

Mark Zuckerberg Interview On CNBC From 2004. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB7cjH0gtMQ

Who could've known that, in 11 short years, Facebook would become worth more than Walmart. http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/23/investi ... ket-value/
shakespeare
Writer

Postby nazrmohamed » September 20, 2016, 8:30 pm

qdman wrote:

I cant say Im well versed in hip hop any more. Im getting old folks and find myself sounding like the old man who yells at clouds when it comes to rap. Wont bash Drake, I actually like some of his stuff but don't see it as pure hip hop, actually more R&B and theres some good stuff in there if he just labelled it different.

But Kendrick, to me he's the best rapper in the world. The way he tells a story, the way the story is different each time. The cadence, the variety of flow, the pace. Simply the best in my opinion.
PHISHER
nazrmohamed

Postby Mr. Glass » October 26, 2016, 10:59 am

An unknown news source has reported that the Kool-Aid Man came crashing through a wall on some unsuspecting kiddies enjoying the sugary red concoction. Unfortunately, the wall was part of the structural support of the home in question. "The walls just came tumbling down", reported one eye witness. When reached for comment after the carnage, Kool-Aid Man ominously stated, "OH SHIIIIT".
Mr. Glass

Postby shakespeare » February 6, 2017, 3:17 pm

I dislike the New England Patriots with every pro football breath in my body, but after watching the Super Bowl last night, I'll be the first to admit that Brady is the greatest NFL quarterback that ever played the game.

He won his 1st SB in '02 and fifteen years later he's done it again.

Exceptional.
shakespeare
Writer

Postby shakespeare » February 10, 2017, 9:13 pm

shakespeare
Writer

Previous

Return to Off-Topic