RIP Robin Willliams

Talk about anything and everything.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

thewatcher
Likes given: 2681

we lost one of the great ones. All that suffering inside and still he had the strength to make us laugh and happy. Safe travels on your final journey.
n8 the gr8 wrote:
The first rule of NYKFP is you don't talk about NYKFP.
MrMajik2
Likes given: 0

This 1 hurts. So many laughs, and fond memories of his work. He will be missed.
"Today, we celebrate not just another win vs a rival, but the end of their sadistic rule over our hopes and dreams. There is nothing left to fear. The New York Knicks are just better." - H20Knicks
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

RIP - to one of the greatest actors and comedians of our time.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
qdman
Likes given: 0

I gotta start looking more closely at the connection between antidepressants and suicide. Marlon wayans was talking about this, I think he may have a really good point. I definitely don't trust the pharmas any more than the big ags. I can easily see Williams as a substance abuser who became dependent on a bunch of stuff, ultimately antidepressants and he just popped. I don't wanna minimize what was going on in his life but I hate to hear he was on these chemicals, I know first and second hand they can fuck you up. Too bad the presstitute media is paid 2.4 billion per year to advertise these happy pills or we could maybe have an honest talk. article on about.com discussing the link between antidepressants and suicide. http://bipolar.about.com/od/antidepress ... arning.htm

williams joking about his anti-depressants
“He’s so mellow,” Williams told Entertainment Tonight, describing producer David Kelley. “Talking to him is like taking a Prozac because you feel, you just feel good.”