Anyone help with a query???

Buy, sell, or trade your Knicks tickets and other merchandise with others.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Anyone help with a query???

Postby UK Knick » April 5, 2005, 7:46 am

Can any kind soul out there help me understand the sizing information on an NBA jersey? It's the ones that are marked 54, 56, 58 etc in the bottom left hand corner of the shirt, relating to their size. Over here in the UK we just have small, medium, large etc at I can't work out what size of jersey I'd be. :?

Any advice much appreciated - pardon my ignorance! :)
Listen up! I have one-way tickets out of MSG for the following players:
Marbury, Francis, James (no in-flight meals, sorry!), J.Rose and Taylor. PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT!!!
UK Knick

Postby fareli14 » April 5, 2005, 8:17 am

first, how tall are you? that will give people a better idea b/c they know what size they wear for their height.
fareli14

Re: Anyone help with a query???

Postby gallydif » April 5, 2005, 8:54 am

UK Knick wrote:Can any kind soul out there help me understand the sizing information on an NBA jersey? It's the ones that are marked 54, 56, 58 etc in the bottom left hand corner of the shirt, relating to their size. Over here in the UK we just have small, medium, large etc at I can't work out what size of jersey I'd be. :?

Any advice much appreciated - pardon my ignorance! :)

40=M
44=L
48=XL
52=XXL
54, 56=3XL
60=4XL

I'm 6'3'' 190 and i have a size 52 authentic Jamal Crawford jersey. Hopefully this helps some.
Allen Iverson's thoughts on practice: "we talkin' bout practice--not a game, not a game, not a game...but practice."
NYKFP CLASS OF '04
Free PRGuy, Free Ecross!
gallydif

Postby UK Knick » April 6, 2005, 12:48 pm

Many thanks for your help guys - makes things a lot clearer! I'm just a short-ass in comparison to you guys over the pond but I'm not as bad as Earl Boykins!!!!! :wink:
Listen up! I have one-way tickets out of MSG for the following players:
Marbury, Francis, James (no in-flight meals, sorry!), J.Rose and Taylor. PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT!!!
UK Knick

Postby gallydif » April 7, 2005, 5:43 pm

lol, may i ask what you are thinking about getting?
Allen Iverson's thoughts on practice: "we talkin' bout practice--not a game, not a game, not a game...but practice."
NYKFP CLASS OF '04
Free PRGuy, Free Ecross!
gallydif

Return to Marketplace