Jahlil Okafor finally free traded to the Nets

Discuss matters related to other teams, players, and/or the league in general.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

spree#8
Likes given: 540

taowave wrote:We have to start post KP... Otherwise,we have to throw your boy Noah into the equation.

Frank,Kanter,Doug, Baker,Beasly, Jack,Sessions and Hardaway

Vs

Okafor, Russel,Levert and whatever other bums the Nets got.
Nah, I did exactly what I gotta do. We build around KP, Ntili, Hardaway (who wasn't a lottery pick), Kanter, McDermottt, Hernangomez (not a lottery pick), Dotson (NL), maybe even Baker (NL), whoever we pick up from our G-League team and three draft picks in next years draft (with a better pick than the Nets in both rounds due to getting Chicago's in round 2 and having our own first-rounder), while having the best veteran in Lee among the two teams. Sorry, but that's way better than what the Nets can do (who did take nice gambles though, so everyone who likes them can also have fun), so as a Knicks fan I'm pretty happy where we are headed and couldn't care less about the Nets.

BTW: what have I to do with Noah other than that I counted him in your funny lottery pick count including Stauskas? :? You make so many confusing posts...
#knickstape
taowave
Likes given: 817

If you are going to include KP,then should we compare the Jackson management with the current Nets management?

If my posts confuse you,its because I dont let you pick and choose your spots. You cant select KP and ignore Noah

Which management do you want to compare??

I will grant you that Phil was better than King

spree#8 wrote:
Nah, I did exactly what I gotta do. We build around KP, Ntili, Hardaway (who wasn't a lottery pick), Kanter, McDermottt, Hernangomez (not a lottery pick), Dotson (NL), maybe even Baker (NL), whoever we pick up from our G-League team and three draft picks in next years draft (with a better pick than the Nets in both rounds due to getting Chicago's in round 2 and having our own first-rounder), while having the best veteran in Lee among the two teams. Sorry, but that's way better than what the Nets can do (who did take nice gambles though, so everyone who likes them can also have fun), so as a Knicks fan I'm pretty happy where we are headed and couldn't care less about the Nets.

BTW: what have I to do with Noah other than that I counted him in your funny lottery pick count including Stauskas? :? You make so many confusing posts...
spree#8
Likes given: 540

taowave wrote:If you are going to include KP,then should we compare the Jackson management with the current Nets management?

If my posts confuse you,its because I dont let you pick and choose your spots. You cant select KP and ignore Noah

Which management do you want to compare??

I will grant you that Phil was better than King
Not sure why you always end up posting about Phil. But, what's the problem in including Noah? The Nets have Mozgov. Same bad contract. Brought in by the current Nets regime to get Russell. So what is your point exactly when you post stuff like that? Just oppose another NYKFP member? I was talking about the outlook on the Knicks, so of course I consider everything we have - and that is on the forefront KP. Nothing else makes sense. Excluding him is choosing your spots, not including him. He is on our team and our future, right? So everything starts with him.

Get your act together. :LOL:

If you would read my posts, I applaud the Nets for the Russell move and like Okafor as a prospect for them. But the Knicks still have the better core and the better outlook IMO - and that's all I was arguing about. So instead of simply disagreeing with everything for fun, how about reading carefully first? What confuses me is that you often argue about something different. Maybe to stir up a discussion?

Edit: the latter might be fun for you with Red 8-) , but I have no intention to be part of talking besides each other back and forth.
#knickstape
taowave
Likes given: 817

Spree,read what you wrote.

I'm not sold on Perry,Mills and Hornacek.I like what the Nets are doing.I like their current front office,and I like their coach.

Swallowing Moz to get Russel is not in the same universe as signing Noah.

The current management team moved Melo which is huge.Kanter and McD was as good as it was going to get.

Sessions,Jack and Baker are non events.Beasly is way too inconsistent.Hardaway is good and richly rewarded.I am not sold on Frank.

I like the Nets move.Doesnt mean I am right..relax