2017 NBA draft

Discuss matters related to other teams, players, and/or the league in general.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Re: 2017 NBA draft

Postby gradyandrew » July 11, 2017, 7:07 pm

No mistake, Celtics felt with the two top prospects being point guards and IT under contract it made sense to trade down. That's breaking the number one rule of the draft, always take the best player available. I'll be the first to admit I'm not a draft expert, but usually consensus number one picks don't fail. Its hard to be sure about anything else in the draft.
It’s not the frustration of the fans of us losing, they want to see the dog, they want to see that fight, they want to see that hunger inside of you. - THJ
Management didn't get that memo.
gradyandrew

Postby gradyandrew » July 11, 2017, 7:12 pm

big_j_NY wrote:Shakes, the person that graded the Celtics with the "F" is the same person that believed the Knicks had a 100% chance of getting D-Wade in free agency in the summer of 2016 :LOL:

Ha! Ha! Ha!

And you are the guy who thought the Knicks didn't have any cap space.
It’s not the frustration of the fans of us losing, they want to see the dog, they want to see that fight, they want to see that hunger inside of you. - THJ
gradyandrew

Postby taowave » October 5, 2017, 9:31 am

Anyone watching Kyle Kuzma???

He is a baller
taowave

Postby gradyandrew » October 5, 2017, 11:39 am

Haven't seen him but I've heard the chatter. I think the Russell Lopez trade will come back to haunt the Lakers. I feel like the Lakers are living on hype and daydreams like the pre Amare Knicks.
gradyandrew

Previous

Return to NBA