2017 NBA trade rumors (3 team deal Cavs, Kings, and Utah)

Discuss matters related to other teams, players, and/or the league in general.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Re: 2017 NBA trade rumors (3 team deal Cavs, Kings, and Utah)

Postby taowave » February 8, 2018, 4:34 pm

agree 1000% ...

IT was an awful fit with Bron....

Yes,he wasnt healthy,but did anyone watch the game last night..

Bron was the PG and IT was the SG...

They dont need a 5'8" SG..

Clarkson is talented and i could see him becoming like Oladipo on Cleveland..The Cavs went from old and slow as shit to fairly athletic

StevoStarks wrote:Hill is a major upgrade over Rose and a better fit than Thomas. I think it's a good deal for Cleveland.
taowave

Postby gradyandrew » February 8, 2018, 11:26 pm

I really liked the Cavs moves as well. Seems like everyone got what they wanted. George Hill got PAID! Good for him to get the most money he could, and end up on LeBron's team. I don't know the splits but I'm going to guess that Hill is the better defender for a seven game series. Losing Wade will hurt more than it looks. I guess there will be more minutes for Calderon now. Lue will have his work cut out figuring the rotation, but the first step should be limiting Lebrons minutes.
It’s not the frustration of the fans of us losing, they want to see the dog, they want to see that fight, they want to see that hunger inside of you. - THJ
Management didn't get that memo.
gradyandrew

Postby gradyandrew » February 9, 2018, 4:50 am

George Hill, JR, Kyle Korver, LBJ and Tristan or Love seems like a good enough group to get out of the East. It depends on how long it will take Hill to figure out how to play with LeBron. Paul George is a similar player so probably not too long
It’s not the frustration of the fans of us losing, they want to see the dog, they want to see that fight, they want to see that hunger inside of you. - THJ
Management didn't get that memo.
gradyandrew

Postby taowave » February 9, 2018, 9:58 am

Clarkson and Nance will help as well
taowave

Previous

Return to NBA