Stephon Marbury's The Undefeated Documentary

Discuss matters related to other teams, players, and/or the league in general.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

big_j_NY
Likes given: 1123

http://theundefeated.com/features/steph ... -in-china/

It is nice to see the NBA starting to reach out to him and begin to rekindle his ties with the league DESPITE his ugly last years in the league
shakespeare
Likes given: 0

Good read, thanks for posting. I read The Undefeated a lot and the writers tend to focus on the story behind the story, which makes for the best reads. It's true that time heals all wounds and Marbury definitely needed that time. Out of all the ex-Knickerbocker star players, he's about the only one that I never ever check for. Stephon's antics left a bad taste in my mouth.

And if he left a bad taste in my mouth as a diehard Knick fan, then I'm pretty sure the league didn't care too much for him, either. For his sake, let's hope Marbury acts accordingly when he takes Silver up on his offer.
#TeamTank
Koopa Troopa
Likes given: 0

D'antoni is a scumbag.
bobhait
Likes given: 62

Steph unjustly carried the banner for the Knicks' woeful state in the mid to late 2000s. every time we lost, it was on him, every coach couldn't hack it in New York, it was Marbury who ran them out of town. when the organization was finally primed to turn the corner, they just brushed him aside like he was nothing. no, I can't blame Marbury for anything - he was our only star in an era where we didn't have much of anything, not even a future
sky’s the limit