Worst Analysts In The NBA

Discuss matters related to other teams, players, and/or the league in general.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

KnicksRUs
Likes given: 0

Stephen A. Smith is very intelligent and knows a hell of a lot about basketball. Yes, he's annoying but he is entertaining and his thoughts are ALWAYS very eloquently said and very deep (almost too much at times).

Doris Burke doesn't deserve to be here either.

And yes Mikeman, Walt Frazier just adds absolutely nothing to the broadcast, which is already nothing from Mike Breen. It bothers me that I have to watch ESPN/TNT bullshit when Knicks games are nationally televised because I despise the duo of Breen/Clyde so damn much.

While we're at it get rid of Alan Hahn. Bring in Charles Oakley to the post game show.

And if there is a God out there Gus Johnson will return to MSG.
"I hate them" - Stugotz
KnicksRUs

[youtube]poWDJdcAbX4[/youtube]
Is the single greatest call in sports history.

It takes "Down goes Frazier!", "Do you believe in miracles? YES!". "The Giants win the pennant!", "The band is on the field!" and takes a gigantic shit on all of them combined.
"I hate them" - Stugotz
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

This Stephen A spoof on SNL was pretty funny. And pretty spot on.

Found it on ESPN NY.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks ... fed-on-snl
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
shakespeare

Hilarious. Good find, Stevo. On point.
#TeamTank
Jay1586

Adi wrote:Obviously the creator of the list has never had the displeasure of listening to Jamele Hill and Cheryl Miller talk about sports. They should share the #1 spot.
Oh Hells yeah! Can't stand Jemele Hill. How does she even has a job is beyond me. At times she even out dumbs skip bayless. Even her article are really bad. She gets her facts wrong so many times and looks like she is just reading a teleprompter.
bobhait
Likes given: 62

I had to google the name to make sure this was who I thought it was... Jamele sucks... and not in a good way
sky’s the limit
nazrmohamed
Likes given: 246

SALfromNY

Have you guys seen Stephen A. talking about Tiago Splitter with Skip Bayless?? Frickin Hilarious!!

[youtube]q1LRRjRYCdo[/youtube]
shakespeare

Mike Breen’s Top 10 “Bang” calls in the NBA

During San Antonio’s 4-1 Finals victory over Miami Heat a few years back, all I recall was Breen repeatedly saying “Bang, bang, bang.”

Spurs’ long ball shooters were on fire that series.
#TeamTank
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

Mike Breen loves using that BANG line.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
Koopa Troopa

For the record, I love Stephen A. nowadays. I could care less about his sports analysis, or anyones analysis really. Arent we trying to form our own opinions and not be molded by others?

My thing with Stephen A Smith is that hes entertaining as hell. Whenever im driving and his espn radio show is on im good. :thumbsup:

Speaking of that...also like Alan Hahn too, his show is OK. Lot of the other shows on the Fan and espn radio are extremely boring. Not interested in analysts that take themselves super seriously and act like they know it all.
big_j_NY
Likes given: 1117

I'll take Stephen A. over that big fat slob Brian Winhorst, whose sports journalist career is literally known for stalking Lebron James since his high school days..................all of Winhorst's analyst commentary involves some kind of "out-of-nowhere comment" that verbally pleasures Lebron James on a daily basis.
dcapodic

Koopa Troopa wrote:For the record, I love Stephen A. nowadays. I could care less about his sports analysis, or anyones analysis really. Arent we trying to form our own opinions and not be molded by others?

My thing with Stephen A Smith is that hes entertaining as hell. Whenever im driving and his espn radio show is on im good. :thumbsup:

Speaking of that...also like Alan Hahn too, his show is OK. Lot of the other shows on the Fan and espn radio are extremely boring. Not interested in analysts that take themselves super seriously and act like they know it all.
I could care less about his sports analysis, or anyones analysis really. Arent we trying to form our own opinions and not be molded by others?
Wow, I could not agree more. Sometimes, I don't get peeps...i know people that will watch every game their team plays (in whatever sport), follow all the new about their teams, know the ins and outs of everything around their teams then still start spouting an opinion that they heard on a sports talk radio station?!? I will tell them, you know more about your team than anyone else possibly could, what do you think? The only differences between you and the person you are quoting is that they have a microphone and you know more :)

I also like Stephen A for just the reasons you mentioned....he is entertaining, treats his callers with respect and speaks his mind whether it is the popular opinion or not. Many times I disagree with him but still can respect what he is saying because he makes valid points to back up his opinions.

Also like Alan Hahn and his "Hans Solo" show :)
- Me being the resident optimist around this cesspool of doom and gloom, StevoStarks, circa 2019