All-Time NBA Draft: GO TO THE VOTING THREAD!

Discuss matters related to other teams, players, and/or the league in general.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Re: All-Time NBA Draft: IF YOU DON'T SEND IN SUMMARY BY TONIGHT, YOU'RE ELIMINATED!

Postby MvdB33 » October 9, 2008, 5:21 pm

Maybe I am not supposed to say this but, IMO the list we have has all of the true contenders anyways.

That is probably why the others didn't send their summary in, they knew their teams were weak. :P
Fan of the Knicks since Sky was Flying and Ewing was lighting in up in '87.
MvdB33

Re: All-Time NBA Draft: IF YOU DON'T SEND IN SUMMARY BY TONIGHT, YOU'RE ELIMINATED!

Postby knicksfan4life » October 9, 2008, 5:51 pm

In the playoffs when we get matched up we should have to write our summary of how the game would go based on the match up and whoever makes a more compelling case wins.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
knicksfan4life

Postby spree#8 » October 15, 2008, 4:50 pm

Fury, where is the update?
#knickstape
spree#8

Postby bballrule11 » October 15, 2008, 5:56 pm

I sent mine in last week
Knicks in 07' Baby!!!!!!!!
bballrule11

Postby spree#8 » October 20, 2008, 1:41 pm

spree#8 wrote:Fury, where is the update?
#knickstape
spree#8

Postby spree#8 » October 22, 2008, 5:43 pm

Sad, that it ended like this. I'm out of this game.
#knickstape
spree#8

Postby Naan » October 22, 2008, 6:14 pm

It's a shame that Fury knocked us on time constraints, but failed to practice what he preached.

I will be glad to finish this off. You all can send your summaries to me and I will make a bracket tournament and allow outsiders to post their thoughts on each team.
Naan

Postby gjw78 » October 22, 2008, 11:38 pm

Right on Naanination, I'll PM you my summary. I would really love to see how it could turn out after all the work!
I knew I was dog meat. Luckily, I'm the high-priced dog meat that everybody wants. I'm the good-quality dog meat. I'm the Alpo of the NBA.

-Shaquille O'Neal
gjw78

Postby bballrule11 » October 23, 2008, 12:34 am

I say we get an outside judge pannel of the most knowledgable fans on the board and they rank the teams for us, negating the need for any sort of team summary.
Knicks in 07' Baby!!!!!!!!
bballrule11

Postby knicksfan4life » October 23, 2008, 12:50 am

Ya that'd be great it gets rid of the tournament too, just rank em and say why they were / were not good or something if someone would do that.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
knicksfan4life

Postby NYKCroatia » October 23, 2008, 11:08 am

gjw78 wrote:Right on Naanination, I'll PM you my summary. I would really love to see how it could turn out after all the work!

Co-sign
NYKCroatia

Postby Naan » October 23, 2008, 4:01 pm

bballrule11 wrote:I say we get an outside judge pannel of the most knowledgable fans on the board and they rank the teams for us, negating the need for any sort of team summary.

Fair enough. I will assemble a list of board veterans, post it, read your feedback, and ask the judges to do their thing. I'll note that the best statistics don't always determine a positive result.

Optional: Send me a summary to campaign for your team and list obscure facts that can sway the judge.
Naan

Postby FuryRealm25 » October 23, 2008, 5:58 pm

Naanination, you were one of the last to send me a summary. Please don't tell me you think you're running this. I'll get to this by the end of the week.
Edit: Inappropriate signature removed.
FuryRealm25

Postby Devon13 » October 24, 2008, 12:45 pm

That's what you said months ago, FR
"If you don't like it, then hey, fuck you."
-The Beastie Boys
Devon13

Postby MvdB33 » October 24, 2008, 1:03 pm

Fury, that's naan's point. You were all over us during the draft for following the rules, now you drop off the map and only reappear when someone starts volunteering to do the work for you? Shouldn't you thank him?
It isn't like he was going to exclude you, dude.

Anyways, however we decide to proceed let's shit or get off the pot.

BTW, sweet avatar Fury.
Fan of the Knicks since Sky was Flying and Ewing was lighting in up in '87.
MvdB33

Postby FuryRealm25 » October 24, 2008, 1:39 pm

Actually, I gave everyone a shitload of time to send in their summaries. Including the helpful Naanination.
FuryRealm25

Re: All-Time NBA Draft: GO TO THE VOTING THREAD!

Postby Naan » October 24, 2008, 3:51 pm

I don't think you did all you could have to ensure the success of the post-draft follies. A Private Message to each user would have helped or updating us once in a while here might have gone a long way.
Naan

Postby FuryRealm25 » October 24, 2008, 4:28 pm

Dude, everyone knew they had to submit something. I'm not here to keep an eye on everyone. You yourself talked to me like every other day, KNOWING that you had to submit something before you finally did just like two weeks ago. If people know and they don't want to submit it, fine, but I'm not going to be on everyones ass to submit something they don't want to do. I updated the thread a few different times with like three different deadlines (with grace periods after each of them). That should be good enough.
FuryRealm25

Postby Ken The Animal Bannister » October 24, 2008, 5:19 pm

Where is the voting thread?
http://www.internationalwow.com/

Fun Fact: If you type “comical failure” into Google, it asks Did you mean: Charles Smith
Ken The Animal Bannister

Postby FuryRealm25 » October 25, 2008, 12:48 am

FuryRealm25

PreviousNext

Return to NBA