Sorta related, but not really: DraftExpress is dead, main staff moving to ESPN

Discuss NCAA hoops and player scouting for the NBA Draft from the college and international ranks.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Sorta related, but not really: DraftExpress is dead, main staff moving to ESPN

Postby big_j_NY » July 21, 2017, 7:12 pm

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/the ... -era-6070/

Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress Jul 21, 2017, 11:02 am

We're proud to announce that Jonathan Givony and Mike Schmitz will be joining ESPN as NBA Draft analysts. DraftExpress.com will remain on the web with all of our existing archive, but will not be publishing any new content moving forward. All articles, rankings, mock drafts and event recaps moving forward will be published on ESPN.com. Thanks to everyone that has contributed to DraftExpress, and the millions of readers who have visited our website diligently over the past 14 years.
#EmbraceTheTank2018

#InPorzingisWeTrust

Hassan Whiteside wrote:I'm just tryin...tryin 2 really get my NBA 2K rating up
big_j_NY

Re: Sorta related, but not really: DraftExpress is dead, main staff moving to ESPN

Postby Don Che » July 25, 2017, 12:15 pm

.....why am I sad?
Don Che

Re: Sorta related, but not really: DraftExpress is dead, main staff moving to ESPN

Postby spree#8 » July 25, 2017, 1:04 pm

Wow, ESPN first getting Wojnarowski and now the draftexpress guys. Good for them, but harder to get opinions from different sites now. Might also contribute major parts of their work for ESPN insider now which would make it harder to get the information at all (for free). Well deserved though to capitalize on their great work.
#knickstape
spree#8

Postby nazrmohamed » July 26, 2017, 11:41 am

This sucks. Theyll just move it to insider and all the info I used to get for free Ill now have to pay for.
PHISHER
nazrmohamed

Postby big_j_NY » July 26, 2017, 5:37 pm

NBADraft.net is now the only free "legit" draft source for NBA draft prospects now...........LOL, we're screwed
#EmbraceTheTank2018

#InPorzingisWeTrust

Hassan Whiteside wrote:I'm just tryin...tryin 2 really get my NBA 2K rating up
big_j_NY

Return to College Basketball and NBA Draft