Emmanuel Mudiay Thread...

Discuss NCAA and international hoops and scout and evaluate players for the NBA Draft.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

KnicksFanInSouthFL
Likes given: 0

KnicksFanInSouthFL wrote:I like Jrue Holiday but the Pelicans just had one of their best seasons in years with him being a major part of their success, so why would they wanna trade him? Because it ain't like he's a free agent.

The only way we could acquire him is via trade. And even if they were interested in making a deal they'd probably wanna unload Eric Gordon's contract, too. Problem is the only tradeable players we have are Calderon and THJ, and their value couldn't be any lower right now...

On the other hand we could simply draft Mudiay, who I believe has the ability to do what Holiday does plus more... 8-)
Don Che wrote:I dont know what to think with Mudiay at this point. Since this is his thread and ur man crush fine...obv if we pick him Jrue doesnt need to be here.

Jrue only played half the year tho no? thought he was hurt. I just figured Evans is the PG really.
I present an argument that points out multiple reasons why targeting Jrue Holiday isn't realistic, and you respond with this...

Is Melo-God Zen-o-phobic?
Don Che
Likes given: 9

Yes....i did

I didnt say it was realistic or it will happen..i just said he'd be a good fit and a player worth trading for that no one has mentioned in regards to his skill set. But as of right now we have no ties to him and he's not available but crazier things have happened that a talented guy after playing 40 games last year gets traded since theres already a replacement of him on his own team already.
Don Che
Likes given: 9

You should be happy KFSL because it looks like no one from 1-3 has mentioned a buzz on Mudiay in a week or so.

I think he will be there at 4...Just wonder if we take him
KnicksFanInSouthFL
Likes given: 0

Literally me last night/early this mornin'...
Is Melo-God Zen-o-phobic?
H20Knick
Likes given: 3

KnicksFanInSouthFL wrote:Image

Literally me last night/early this mornin'...
I wasn't even as committed to the guy as you were and that picture pretty much nailed it for me
In Thibs we trust.

2018 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION