[Merged] 2017 Draft Discussion...

Discuss NCAA hoops and player scouting for the NBA Draft from the college and international ranks.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Re: [Merged] 2017 Draft Discussion...

Postby Don Che » May 17, 2017, 4:19 pm

i doubt NO trades AD after the Cousins deal...they have showed they are trying to win with him.

Boston/LA will go for George...Gordon will have to consider..is his team now against GS better that Bostons chance against Lebron next year?

my guess Gordon goes to Boston...PG not sure what he does...him going to LA doesnt mean anything in the grand scheme of things..hes still not beating GS. I actually like his team in Indy..Not sure what PG will do.

LA isnt a concern..Boston is...they may just draft Fultz or Jackson and have them be back ups...im guessing theyd rather sign Hayward than give up assets for anyone else.

for us..them taking whoever and benching them is the best case scenerio ...second to them trading with us ofcourse.

Melo and 8 for 1 and whoever would set the nba world on fire
Don Che

Postby StevoStarks » May 17, 2017, 5:50 pm

Don Che wrote:i doubt NO trades AD after the Cousins deal...they have showed they are trying to win with him.

Boston/LA will go for George...Gordon will have to consider..is his team now against GS better that Bostons chance against Lebron next year?

my guess Gordon goes to Boston...PG not sure what he does...him going to LA doesnt mean anything in the grand scheme of things..hes still not beating GS. I actually like his team in Indy..Not sure what PG will do.

LA isnt a concern..Boston is...they may just draft Fultz or Jackson and have them be back ups...im guessing theyd rather sign Hayward than give up assets for anyone else.

for us..them taking whoever and benching them is the best case scenerio ...second to them trading with us ofcourse.

Melo and 8 for 1 and whoever would set the nba world on fire

I dream this dream too.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
StevoStarks
Writer

Postby H20Knick » May 17, 2017, 6:44 pm

I'm ready to throw in Willy if it gets it done.
"Stay true. Orange and Blue" - Jeff Van Gundy

2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION

I'm down with K-PorZee
H20Knick

Postby nazrmohamed » May 17, 2017, 10:24 pm

Of course you throw in Willy. Not cuz I want to but you Teague that deal.
PHISHER
nazrmohamed

Previous

Return to College Basketball and NBA Draft