What about a KP for RJ trade

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

knicks1248
Likes given: 3

KP is having a nice season, and if doesn't miss anymore games, he may reach the 70 game mark

Maybe a Mitch/OB!/Fournier/mcbride 1st round pick

I can see a Randle/KP/Brunson trio..as a dynasty in the making

I would prefer to keep RJ, but i would definitely include him if they wanted him
nazrmohamed
Likes given: 258

I don't understand, you said RJ but didn't include RJ in the trade.

Regardless I would definitely do that trade, the first one. The only thing to consider and it's huge is on paper I love it but you gotta account for KP missing a good chunk of each season. We already work that into Mitch so really I guess there's no difference there.

But to have a lineup that would be

Brunson
Grimes
RJ
Randle
KP

I couldn't understand why one would decline that. I will tell you it'd probably require 2 picks but that wouldn't stop me
Rusty La Rue
Likes given: 819

Nah... I am over KP... let him rot in Washington... I know KP can block shots but he is not a good defender so I do not like our inside D with Randle and KP as our bigs... And honestly can anybody see us winning a championship wit Randle, KP & JB as our 3 main guys? If your answer to that question is NO... then wasting assets on KP is a big NO GO :hammer:
2023 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2020 Co-NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
"Everybody gets excited about youth except the coach, because he knows youth means mistakes, mistakes mean losses, losses means you're fired."