The Perfect Storm!!!!

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

vino92
Likes given: 0

Boston gets Smoked by the Cavs The Cavs get Smoked by GS Melo stock goes up? Lets see what kind of GM we have. As a side note Ball is falling in draft do we get aggressive trade KP to Philly for there 3rd pick and LA next year plus either Okafor or Dario and do we then move that 3rd pick to Sacramento (who desperate for Ball) for there 5th and 10th That gives us 3 picks this year which we can then turn into Monk, Smith and Lauri or Frank Plus 2 picks next our own and LA
nazrmohamed
Likes given: 246

Ive tried bro. Nobody thinks having any two lotto picks are worth pick 3. I don't get it but that's the sentiment. What I dont like is that you traded KP just to get to that point.
vino92

Not just for the 3rd Nazr also Dario and LA pick next year you got to give up something to get something As much as I love KP if I can turn him into Dario Smith and Lauri or Ntilikina plus the LA pick I'm making that trade WE simply need to many pieces not to consider it Is there anyone on this site that doesn't think we have a better future if we Had Willy plus Dario plus those 3 picks this year plus 2 from next year Of course we would trading the 3rd pick for the 5th and 10 is a no brainer there are 11 viable players in this draft that can become NBA stars Lets be real if you came out of this with Monk and Smith as your backcourt how can you not trade the 3rd for those 2 picks
taowave
Likes given: 817

After watching GS last night,it is clear that if Phil really believes we don't need guys that can jump out of the gym and shoot from beyond the arc,we are fu#@ed!!!

Phil's vision will turn us into Boston if we are lucky...

I will fully support Phil swinging for the fences on draft night. Get me Smith,or get Monk assuming he can handle the rock and isn't Derrick Rose.

We need at least 2 guys who can take over and wreak havoc.Im not expecting Curry and Durant,but we desperately need guys with the Physical tools that Monk and Smith possess.

Get rid of Rambis.Dude is toxic.
H20Knick
Likes given: 3

taowave wrote:After watching GS last night,it is clear that if Phil really believes we don't need guys that can jump out of the gym and shoot from beyond the arc,we are fu#@ed!!!

Phil's vision will turn us into Boston if we are lucky...

I will fully support Phil swinging for the fences on draft night. Get me Smith,or get Monk assuming he can handle the rock and isn't Derrick Rose.

We need at least 2 guys who can take over and wreak havoc.Im not expecting Curry and Durant,but we desperately need guys with the Physical tools that Monk and Smith possess.

Get rid of Rambis.Dude is toxic.
You know Tao... it's funny that you say this. Because Kyrie and Lebron are faster than Curry and Durant, stronger than Curry and Durant, and better jumpers than Curry and Durant. I might have to go straight D'antoni with this and just say "get me the best shooter with ball handling skills". When Durant and Curry hit back to back 3s from 35+ feet out last night, it was surreal. How do you guard a team that forces you to guard them 35 feet from the basket?!
In Thibs we trust.

2018 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
taowave
Likes given: 817

You are so right.Bron and Kyrie are off the charts,but it seems like the Cavs work so dam hard to score..They dont have that cohesiveness..

GS is a bunch of freaks and Phil better wake up and smell the coffee.Yes,they can all pass and handle the rock.But they are also really good athletes who can shoot like none other...Curry and Durant can get to wherever they want,and 35 and in is there zone..Not too mention they lock down on D and alot of the guys can guard multiple positions.....

I still think Bron is the best player on the floor,but hes going 1 on 5 to the hoop,while Durant goes uncontested..

To top things off,GS is a really smart team and super well coached.The cavs play too much one on one iso nonsense.Perfect for Melo.. GS breaks you down..

Cleveland needs to go unconscious from behind the arc to get back in this

H20Knick wrote:
You know Tao... it's funny that you say this. Because Kyrie and Lebron are faster than Curry and Durant, stronger than Curry and Durant, and better jumpers than Curry and Durant. I might have to go straight D'antoni with this and just say "get me the best shooter with ball handling skills". When Durant and Curry hit back to back 3s from 35+ feet out last night, it was surreal. How do you guard a team that forces you to guard them 35 feet from the basket?!
vino92

If you all agree that's what we need to compete in todays NBA the trade I proposed about KP is the only way we get the multiple assess to do that and acquiring the number 3 pick and converting that to a 5th and 10th is the only way to get a Monk and Smith backcourt Give me a starting 5 of Willy Dario Monk Smith and Ntilikina with 2 top 10 picks next year our and LA is something I prepared to take a chance on
Don Che
Likes given: 9

Tao your talking as if Phil wont take a guy BECAUSE hes an athlete

He's looking for guards that can play off the ball/Bigs who can play on the ball/ people who can defend.

Mentally being able to learn the offense and compete on defense.

When i heard what he said I read it as...if there is a freak athlete but thats all he is..he will pass on him

with the 8th pick we will get both....there are really good athletes in this draft that actually understand a team concept.