NY-MEM

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

n8 the gr8
Likes given: 151

I'm watching the Memphis-Chicago game and figured I'd fart around with some trades. Randolph is coming off the bench, Memphis looks good playing small ball, Conley is expiring and not playing that great.

Lopez, Seraphin, Grant a future 2nd and Early for Randolph and Conley works.

Lopez is a better center to play with a small-ball lineup than Randolph. Seraphin can be their post-scoring 3rd-string center off the bench. Grant is a cheaper long-term replacement for Conley and Early is the project player. Alternatively if Memphis really wants to be a small-ball team swap Seraphin with D-Will and they get another young swing (Carter and Barnes are getting old). He'd look good next to M Gasol.

Realistically I think Memphis would ask for a future first and Phil would hang up. It's a situation to monitor though, Memphis looks primed to move Randolph this season.
"dam,we got a crier"
~tao

"Throw Payton out and get it over with. I'm getting hungry."
~Clyde
Nononsense
Likes given: 0

Vino, is that you? :P

That’s the kind of proposal that gets a GM blacklisted and no one takes you serious thereafter.
n8 the gr8
Likes given: 151

I don't know, Conley and Randolph have been complete ass lately. In December Conley was averaging 11ppg shooting 35%. 14ppg and a shade under 40% on the season. Randolph has been playing bad and isn't starting anymore.

A couple other packages that work for both:
Afflalo, Williams, O'Quinn, Grant and a 2nd rounder.
Lopez, Williams, Grant, Early, Galloway and a 2nd
"dam,we got a crier"
~tao

"Throw Payton out and get it over with. I'm getting hungry."
~Clyde