Jazz in need of a Center

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

vino92
Likes given: 0

When Lopez contract becomes available to trade in mid-december does trading him to Utah for T Booker(expiring contract) and Trey Lyles and Exum make sense for both team I know Phil was interested in Lyles and while Exum hasn't show much yet he might be worth a gamble on
nazrmohamed
Likes given: 246

They would hang up the phone.
vino92
Likes given: 0

lol maybe not Naz they need a Center Exum has been a bust so far and Lyles is getting less than 10 min a game and they won't resign Booker at the end od the year
n8 the gr8
Likes given: 151

Exum is a project with a lot of talent and athleticism. They could get a better deal for him than Lopez, he's still a huge asset.
"dam,we got a crier"
~tao

"Throw Payton out and get it over with. I'm getting hungry."
~Clyde
cragganmor
Likes given: 93

i think they would rather take koq or seraphin instead of rolo's deal. the only team with the cap space to absorb his contract is ironically, portland. the market needs to firm up more, say around january when teams develop needs and are more desperate to fill them.
Don Che
Likes given: 9

Rolo for Evans is a dream.

Jazz have a center that's hurt...they won't want to commit 4 years for his back up