trade with hornets?

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

vino92
Likes given: 0

hornests get our 4 th pick calderon and hardaway we get there 9 th pick gilchrist and vonleh
spree#8
Likes given: 540

You want to get rid of the 4th pick badly, because...? :?
#knickstape
Minkaveli
Likes given: 172

Mods, can you step in on this guy? Looks like he's new.
No longer sick and tired that Kurt wasn't hired.
vino92

I guess because to me in this draft there only a big 3 the two bigs plus russell everyone from 4 to 9 from either mudiay to henzoja can hit big or miss big I mean do you see a big seperation between them lol new to the site but along ways from new U see I grew up watching basketball from the 69 knicks and to me that the way the game should be played not all this iso crap
ISIAH_THOMAS
Likes given: 52

Puke now and forever, hell no to the trade..we can get a better mkg in Winslow if we wanted and lance is a headcase..I'd swap him for caldron straight up only..but I'd have to think hard because he could be Jr 2.0
Fxck Adam Silver
vino92

lol let me get this straight you want an even up trade for a slow 33 y/o point with the numbers of 9 and 4 for a 27 y/o fast point with the numbers of 15 and 9 yeah that seem reasonable lol look lawson not the point changing this team up is if I had my way I trade melo and early to the bull for noah mirotic mcdermott and then sign monroe and dragic as free agents draft winslow turn around and trade calderon hardaway and smith to the hornests for gilchrist and stephenson whose salary they would love to dump. The 2015 knicks noah mirotic monroe dragic gilchrist winslow stephenson and mcdermott who knows you may not even puke while watching them :) one last thing except for noah there all young imagine a team to watch grow
shakespeare

Vino. You might as well trade Quincy Acy for Anthony Davis while you're at it.
#TeamTank
vino92

Are you saying the bulls wouldn't take a shot at the title with melo rose gasol gibson and butler I think they would
vino92

one last thing that staring 5 combined for 98 points last year yeah that sounds like davis for quincy
noypi
Likes given: 24

Fuck no. Melo shat on MKG and rest of the Lolcats for 62pts.

/thread
“I’m still chasing a championship, I’m just chasing it here in New York,’’ Anthony said. “I’ve come to peace with that. I’m doing it in my own way on my own time.”

http://nypost.com/2015/10/27/greatest-c ... -with-nyc/