A trade for Mike Conley

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

A trade for Mike Conley

Postby NYKCroatia » December 11, 2013, 12:52 pm

Raptors are in a major tank mode so getting Amare is a dream come true for them and they get rid of Lowry and Fields.

Grizzlies get 4 very good player for only Conley and Prince, Lowry and Shumpert alone should be good enough, Amir Johnson comes great for them cos of Gasol injury, Felton is filler here.

We get a true PG, something Knicks are desperate for, a still very good defensive player in Prince and Fields that could hopefully get to his rookie form with coming back to NY.
NYKCroatia

Re: A trade for Mike Conley

Postby knicksfan4life » December 11, 2013, 1:12 pm

Points for creativity, and that trade probably gets accepted by the computer in NBA 2K.

I still can't see the Grizz dealing Conley though. Great contract for a very good player, he has to be immensely popular and with a franchise so close to their fan base.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
knicksfan4life

Postby big_j_NY » December 11, 2013, 8:27 pm

I'd love to have Mike Conley............but I agree with the guy above me, NO WAY IN HELL the Grizzlies are trading away a great point guard like him
#EmbraceTheTank2019

#InPorzingisWeTrust

Hassan Whiteside wrote:I'm just tryin...tryin 2 really get my NBA 2K rating up
big_j_NY

Postby NYKCroatia » December 12, 2013, 3:49 am

A guy can dream, right.

There's another thing to this, they are 3rd last in the west, so they might be persuaded into shaking things up, and they are known for making some "interesting" trades (Gasol, Gay, Mayo)
NYKCroatia

Return to Armchair GM