Fultz

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

Why not try and pry this guy away from Philly? He doesn't appear to be able to find his role and now with Butler coming over, I see even less of a chance of that happening. The dude needs a change of scenery. And we need a PG that plays like a PG.

Who do you want Philly? Literally take anyone other than KP, Knox and MitchRob.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
big_j_NY
Likes given: 1123

Fultz is currently no different than Frank.........neither guy's jumpshot is hitting consistently NOR is either guy aggressively driving to the rim for the easy layup.

So at this current point in time......not really LOL
StevoStarks

big_j_NY wrote:Fultz is currently no different than Frank.........neither guy's jumpshot is hitting consistently NOR is either guy aggressively driving to the rim for the easy layup.

So at this current point in time......not really LOL
True. But, Fultz also averaged 23 points, 6 dimes, 5.5 rebounds while shooting 47% in college so I think there's some reward to that risk.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
H20Knick
Likes given: 3

StevoStarks wrote: True. But, Fultz also averaged 23 points, 6 dimes, 5.5 rebounds while shooting 47% in college so I think there's some reward to that risk.
jimmer fredette was great in college too.
In Thibs we trust.

2018 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
taowave
Likes given: 817

you must be really bored at work to respond to a Fultz thread 7 months later :hmm:
nazrmohamed
Likes given: 246

I have literally no idea what happened with this dude. I wasnt all that into him in college. Felt he was more a loser than anything else but that's not to say I didnt think he was talented. Just that hed put up stats that end up meaningless. I would've never predicted what his career has turned out to be so far. To just forget how to score, its unreal.
StevoStarks

taowave wrote:you must be really bored at work to respond to a Fultz thread 7 months later :hmm:
Haha, I was thinking the same thing.
- Dr. Seuss

- taowave

- rynyk222
gradyandrew
Likes given: 0

nazrmohamed wrote:I have literally no idea what happened with this dude. I wasnt all that into him in college. Felt he was more a loser than anything else but that's not to say I didnt think he was talented. Just that hed put up stats that end up meaningless. I would've never predicted what his career has turned out to be so far. To just forget how to score, its unreal.
Still can't imagine what ORL saw in trading for him. He could have been had for free cap space.
Randle in the Rafters