Josh Hart Is A Little Bummed Out

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

bobhait
Likes given: 65

to a certain extent, it’s becoming a chicken and egg situation with Josh - why would his teammates pass him the ball if he’s not going to shoot it, like, ever? and I understand Hart is saying he needs to be in rhythm, but I think Thibs will live with a player missing their shots over someone not even trying.
These users liked bobhait’s post:
nazrmohamed (November 30th, 2023, 6:35 am)
sky’s the limit
NewlyKnicked
Likes given: 165

I do think that there’s not much of a pb here. Hart and Thibs won’t get into a fight over this.

However. Can’t deny the fact that our offense is iso heavy with very low assist numbers and a whole lot of stagnancy. It’s understandable that players are a frustrated.

Hart has to defend out of position and his job on offense is starting to look a lot like a pure catch and shooter when he was more a slasher in previous years.
2017 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2020 Co-NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2021 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
bobhait
Likes given: 65

regardless of our offense, Josh Hart can always play his game. he did last season, when he walked in late in the year and hit the ground running like he’d been here this whole time. I don’t know why he’s playing hot potato out there now, just shoot the ball. what’s the worst thing that can happen? you miss a three point attempt in the middle of the second quarter?
sky’s the limit