Kyrie is now a Free Agent

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

Don Che
Likes given: 9

yeh it just sucks because he didnt do himself any favors

if Kyrie balled out and they lost anyway it would be a different narrative.

if i was Brad i would of started Smart next to Kyrie and just have someone who doesnt need the ball to be effective and get th eball out of Kyrie's hands

but Kyre could of just faciliated the offense first 3 quarters and closed games as the alpha...feel like players today are all about the Kobe mentality but forget the guy Kobe wanted to be was efficient as all hell.

thats just me...i dont like boston so im happy they lost.
reub
Likes given: 0

Whatever KD wants.
ISIAH_THOMAS
Likes given: 52

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/celtic ... -hard-play

According to Jeff Goodman of Stadium, an anonymous Celtics player said earlier this season that “everyone respects [Irving's] talent, but he's hard to play with. It’s all about him.”
Fxck Adam Silver
taowave
Likes given: 817

Dude thinks he Batman when he's not..

He had the luxury of playing with Bron,and thought he was the leading man...

Think again..
cragganmor
Likes given: 93

taowave wrote:Dude thinks he Batman when he's not..

Think again..
exactly; just too full of himself. how does he not understand that he fukked up title contender grade teams his last 2 stops? just say no...
nazrmohamed
Likes given: 246

Durant/Kemba2019
Freddie_Freeloader

Kawhi/Durant. Draft Ja
DrJ6

taowave wrote:Dude thinks he Batman when he's not..

Think again..
Yeah, dude is as delusional as those flat earth society folks.
"Tom Thibodeau had a great saying about our teams in New York: 'Maybe beaten, never out-competed.'"
big_j_NY
Likes given: 1123

Durant or Kawhi or TANK..........no exceptions
nazrmohamed

big_j_NY wrote:Durant or Kawhi or TANK..........no exceptions
Pretty much.
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

nazrmohamed wrote:Durant/Kemba2019
:thumbsup:
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
Championship 16/17

Kawhi Leonard is actually our best choice based off our current situation. Just a silent assassin! You just add a couple pieces from the draft via trade and selection and resign some players, Kawhi can take you to the finals every year. But Kawhi wants nothing to do with us, what a shame.

Kevin Durant should be our second choice, but he will be our first bc he wants to be here. Kevin Durant is a one on one player who has deferred in the past to alpha male personalities, but we're lesser talents. I don't believe our current coaching staff will elevate his game. He is getting older, more injury prone, and he is going to go out there and average 30 points per game. Do we need that? We had that with Melo to some degree. KD is a great talent, but our Coach won't elevate him, he needs a system, his teammates needs a system, which is one of the main season's he came to Golden State IMO. But he deviated from that system and ball movement stopped bc nobody can stop KD. Kerr on several occasions said he doesn't know who this team is. I think he is referring to KD bc his original squad moved the ball. You add Kyrie to the mix, another one on one player and you now have ultra superior closing out capabilities in the last 5 minutes of a game, which is what it takes to win championships, but that won't get you to that stage. There is 3 other quarters in the game and it takes a team to get to the last 5 minutes so you can use your elite weapons. If we do, nobody will beat us, NOBODY! You need ball movement and a system, and our current coach doesn't have a clue. All im saying is if you sign KD and Kyrie, you need to replace the coach bc it won't work IMO.

Kemba Walker is a non factor, I would like to see him in Dallas.

I would like to see Lebron in Philly for Ben Simmons and Jimmy Butler.

Knowing Kawhi won't want to be here, I like him in a Clippers uniform. Just adding him can again, can make that team reach the finals.

I like DeMarcus Cousins staying with Golden State.

Kyrie could also pick Lebron over KD, and join the Lakers. If that happens KD might stay in Golden State unless we can convince KD that Anthony Davis will sign here next season.

Lastly, I'm calling it now that Steph Curry wins his first Finals MVP.
nazrmohamed

Championship 16/17 wrote:Kawhi Leonard is actually our best choice based off our current situation. Just a silent assassin! You just add a couple pieces from the draft via trade and selection and resign some players, Kawhi can take you to the finals every year. But Kawhi wants nothing to do with us, what a shame.

Kevin Durant should be our second choice, but he will be our first bc he wants to be here. Kevin Durant is a one on one player who has deferred in the past to alpha male personalities, but we're lesser talents. I don't believe our current coaching staff will elevate his game. He is getting older, more injury prone, and he is going to go out there and average 30 points per game. Do we need that? We had that with Melo to some degree. KD is a great talent, but our Coach won't elevate him, he needs a system, his teammates needs a system, which is one of the main season's he came to Golden State IMO. But he deviated from that system and ball movement stopped bc nobody can stop KD. Kerr on several occasions said he doesn't know who this team is. I think he is referring to KD bc his original squad moved the ball. You add Kyrie to the mix, another one on one player and you now have ultra superior closing out capabilities in the last 5 minutes of a game, which is what it takes to win championships, but that won't get you to that stage. There is 3 other quarters in the game and it takes a team to get to the last 5 minutes so you can use your elite weapons. If we do, nobody will beat us, NOBODY! You need ball movement and a system, and our current coach doesn't have a clue. All im saying is if you sign KD and Kyrie, you need to replace the coach bc it won't work IMO.

Kemba Walker is a non factor, I would like to see him in Dallas.

I would like to see Lebron in Philly for Ben Simmons and Jimmy Butler.

Knowing Kawhi won't want to be here, I like him in a Clippers uniform. Just adding him can again, can make that team reach the finals.

I like DeMarcus Cousins staying with Golden State.

Kyrie could also pick Lebron over KD, and join the Lakers. If that happens KD might stay in Golden State unless we can convince KD that Anthony Davis will sign here next season.

Lastly, I'm calling it now that Steph Curry wins his first Finals MVP.
That was depressing.
rebound
Likes given: 1104

reub wrote:Whatever KD wants.
this but i rather have kemba after seeing kyrie this year.
TOM THIBODEAU'S NEW YORK KNICKS PRESENT:
HEROBALL. A STORY OF THE MID RANGE FADEAWAY JUMPER.
STARRING JALEN BUMSON AND DUBIOUS HANDLES.
reub

this but i rather have kemba after seeing kyrie this year.[/quote]

I agree. But either Kemba or Kyrie, along with KD would be just fine with me.

Add in Zion please.