Knicks Town Hall (Fiz,Perry and Mills)

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

taowave
Likes given: 844

That Perry is a cold man

Guess who
He’s walking around the practice facility with his shirt off all the time. He never would do that last year.”
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

Frank the Tank.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
NYGM
Likes given: 490

shakespeare wrote:I’m excited about the future of the New York Knicks.

And I’m elated to hear Knicks brass put to rest the notion of trading assets for a player that can be signed in free agency, especially if the player wants to become a member of the team.

Common sense prevailed.
This..

Develope and add talent without giving yours. .
StevoStarks

This always help you sleep at night. Why wouldn't the Knicks want to continue to go down this road?
The 2004 trade that brought Stephon Marbury back home sent a 2010 No. 1 to Phoenix, which was later redirected to Utah; that turned into Gordon Hayward. The 2005 deal that brought Eddy Curry to New York sent 2006 and 2007 first-rounders to Chicago; they turned into LaMarcus Aldridge and Joakim Noah.

The 2011 three-team mega-swap that landed Anthony — and busted up the guts of a pretty fun little nucleus that then-personnel chief Donnie Walsh had been building to play in Mike D’Antoni’s offense — saw the Knicks send out a 2014 first-rounder and the right to swap 2016 picks; they turned into Dario Saric and Jamal Murray. And the 2013 trade that, for reasons that remain nearly impossible to fathom, brought Andrea Bargnani to Broadway included a 2016 first-rounder; that turned into Jakob Poeltl.

https://sports.yahoo.com/knicks-arent-g ... 52106.html
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
Don Che

Camby and Nene(could be wrong but Amare was in that draft and taken after)

for

Mcdysse

hilarious to think we did this trade and signed Amare after he became the "next mcdysse"

we could of just drafted a 19 year old Amare from the beginning

and double down trading Dice for one of my most hated all stars in history...wow im so happy all that is over.
ISIAH_THOMAS
Likes given: 52

The bargnani trade was terrible

He was already terrible raps could of just/relased him
Fxck Adam Silver