4/6/18: New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat (W 122-98)

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

nazrmohamed
Likes given: 246

Starbury3 wrote:lol Dotson > Ntilikina lol
Dotsanity?
taowave
Likes given: 817

In hindsight,how do you feel about the hardaway signing?
cragganmor wrote:
no, DD > THJ, Mudiay :LOL:
spree#8
Likes given: 540

taowave wrote:In hindsight,how do you feel about the hardaway signing?
Very, very good! But as I said: will make his case one more time after the season, because I'm getting tired of repeating myself.
#knickstape
taowave

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he is YOUR man!!!

When you make your presentation make sure you do a cost/benefit analysis with opportunity costs included :happy:
taowave

On another note.who can guess what 3 season highs we set last night??
spree#8
Likes given: 540

taowave wrote:LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he is YOUR man!!!

When you make your presentation make sure you do a cost/benefit analysis with opportunity costs included :happy:
Don't worry, the case is pretty easy, but very convincing. That's why I'm so annoyed by all these "let's trade him", "he is overpaid" or "he is a bench player" posts.
#knickstape
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

StevoStarks wrote:Nice to see Dotson explode on the scene. Would love to see some more of that in the last couple of games. He could be our Tony Parker.
spree#8 wrote::? :hmm:

To the game: said it in the tank thread that it could get tricky to lose all home games, because the team could catch fire at some point - and they did. Couldn't have done more from a tank line-up standpoint, so all I can say is: shit happens at home.
Sorry! Wrong Spur. Meant Ginobli - 2nd rounder who became a star. And yeah, I’m basing that off one game. :drunk:
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
cragganmor
Likes given: 93

Tao, while I liked that Mills was trying to fill an anticipated talent gap, he didn't have a true plan. That was difficult since few envisioned how much KP would improve. However, THJ was signed in July, while we still had Melo on the roster and that pairing is at best questionable. I have no qualms about his value as he improved over last year, only his fit with the roster.
taowave

I'm with you Cragg, especially with Frank possibly playing the 2. If Frank is a 1,then I am am OK with Hardaway. Burke is making things interesting,but who knew a G league player would turn out so well.
I think had we stayed healthy and had Burke from day 1,we very well may have been a playoff team.

I am hoping Kanter opts out

cragganmor wrote:Tao, while I liked that Mills was trying to fill an anticipated talent gap, he didn't have a true plan. That was difficult since few envisioned how much KP would improve. However, THJ was signed in July, while we still had Melo on the roster and that pairing is at best questionable. I have no qualms about his value as he improved over last year, only his fit with the roster.