2/12/18: New York Knicks @ Philadelphia 76ers (L 92-108)

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

nazrmohamed
Likes given: 251

TJ McConnell owns the Knicks right now. I guess that's who Hornicek thought he saw when he had us give Baker that $5mil
taowave
Likes given: 844

hardaway 5-44 from 3 the last 6 games...

i know,its only 6 games :thumbsdown:
big_j_NY
Likes given: 1127

taowave wrote:hardaway 5-44 from 3 the last 6 games...

Just you wait Tao............that son of bitch will catch hot fire in April, and ruin the tank
nazrmohamed

taowave wrote:hardaway 5-44 from 3 the last 6 games...

Yeah but it's still disgusting. I trust that Tim is better than he's playing and I truly believe that. But while we're down here in this shit hole I'm not gonna stop you from complaing tao. It's awful. If he made even 45% of the shots he took tonight we'd be winning this game. It's more than the points, it's the total deflating of any team vibe with all these bricks.

When he's on though and mixing it up with his new floater, running on the break. It brings up the whole team. He'll never be a great defender but he can start by running, attacking the rim. Chucking just isn't working.

And yes, he'll prove me right in the last week of the season when we're certain to get a top 5 pick and he single handedly puts us back at 9th
taowave

I was busting KrUUS balls as he and Spree were making excuses for Hardaway..5-44 is revolting..

Dude needs to go back to the Atlanta developmental league..

Is it so hard to bring it in and attack like you say??

nazrmohamed wrote:
Yeah but it's still disgusting. I trust that Tim is better than he's playing and I truly believe that. But while we're down here in this shit hole I'm not gonna stop you from complaing tao. It's awful. If he made even 45% of the shots he took tonight we'd be winning this game. It's more than the points, it's the total deflating of any team vibe with all these bricks.

When he's on though and mixing it up with his new floater, running on the break. It brings up the whole team. He'll never be a great defender but he can start by running, attacking the rim. Chucking just isn't working.

And yes, he'll prove me right in the last week of the season when we're certain to get a top 5 pick and he single handedly puts us back at 9th
taowave

On another note,what sport is Frank playing..it aint basketball...grow a set
NYGM
Likes given: 490

taowave wrote:On another note,what sport is Frank playing..it aint basketball...grow a set
Looked really bad tonight..

Nobody else looked good though, Mudiay was killed by TJ and Redick too..

Tonight was the opposite of last night..

LOL at Horny trying to win the game with Jack!...
big_j_NY
Likes given: 1127

Did McConnel just get a Triple Double off the bench? And against our entire PG rotation?

CHRIST
Last edited by big_j_NY on February 12th, 2018, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rebound
Likes given: 1141

didnt watch but just want to say clean house on teh coaching staff.
TOM THIBODEAU'S NEW YORK KNICKS PRESENT:
HEROBALL. A STORY OF THE MID RANGE FADEAWAY JUMPER.
STARRING JALEN BUMSON AND DUBIOUS HANDLES.
nazrmohamed

This team did it's job with the tank but in a way Hornicek looks worse as a coach now. He's got his opportunity for the same type of small ball lineups he won with in Phoenix. I get you don't have Dragic and Bledsoe but damn, it's ugly out there.

Hornicek looks stressed out in this post game interview right now
Minkaveli
Likes given: 175

No longer sick and tired that Kurt wasn't hired.
taowave

Burke has been halfway decent,and Hornacek refuses to give him a look..I dont get it
nazrmohamed wrote:This team did it's job with the tank but in a way Hornicek looks worse as a coach now. He's got his opportunity for the same type of small ball lineups he won with in Phoenix. I get you don't have Dragic and Bledsoe but damn, it's ugly out there.

Hornicek looks stressed out in this post game interview right now
taowave

lol!!! good catch J..

4 more steals and he would have had a quadruple double...

And Burke sits and watches
big_j_NY wrote:Did McConnel just get a Triple Double off the bench? And against our entire PG rotation?

CHRIST
NYGM
Likes given: 490

Burke's time will come after the ASB I guess..
starks4coach
Likes given: 0

Did Courtney Lee come of the bench tonight or is the box score on ESPN messed up?
"No power in the verse can stop me"
-- River
gradyandrew

nazrmohamed wrote:The Beas is loose. I absolutely love this guy. I want him back next year. We'll still lose but Ill be entertained.
There was actually a point where he was skipping down the floor. His braids looked extra frizzy today, if he wasn't on the team these games would be unwatchable. That being said, whatever spirit this team had in the first half of the season is long, long gone. Jeff put Hicks out there with Kanter for a few minutes- why didn't he ever try that with Noah? It stinks that KP got injured but the whole Noah situation is what really sunk this season. This team is just playing out the season, they won't win any more close games.
Randle in the Rafters
gradyandrew

starks4coach wrote:Did Courtney Lee come of the bench tonight or is the box score on ESPN messed up?
Off the bench, I think with Beas as the starting 4, Lee as a starter leaves the Knicks too small. Lance is a bulkier defender and can do a better job boxing people out for rebounds.
Randle in the Rafters
gradyandrew

rebound wrote:didnt watch but just want to say clean house on teh coaching staff.
If they're just going to suck for the foreseeable future, I don't know what the options really are.
Randle in the Rafters
NewlyKnicked
Likes given: 162

A very much more depressing loss than last night. Lee played 30' and JJ 20', our future HOF PGs were out of gas, we got killed once again by TJ which is unbearable, Kornet and Hicks barely saw any pt and THJ keeps on building the great wall.

Well a L is a L, I'll take it while Chicago gets closer and closer. Come on Brooklyn get your shit together
2017 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2020 Co-NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2021 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
thewatcher
Likes given: 2682

Jack is so lifeless. Burke brings stability. like Frank but that was terrible. Mudiay has to find his best position.
n8 the gr8 wrote:
The first rule of NYKFP is you don't talk about NYKFP.