1/7/18: New York Knicks @ Dallas Mavericks (W 100-96)

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

Don Che
Likes given: 9

my bad typo...we basically ran 2 bigs off the bench..instead of Beasley since he was out while Dallas ran small.

Jeff usually goes small in that scenerio but he stuck with the big line up and let them figure it out.

we usually run 3 bigs in the rotation...last night we ran 4 in the rotation.
bobhait
Likes given: 62

the refs were awful in this game. they let it get out of control and really punished the Knicks for it.
sky’s the limit
Ari_Ingus
Likes given: 0

spree#8 wrote: A bit worrisome despite his 29 points was KP. Very engaged, but he looks a bit confused on offense right now, rushing and forcing way too many shots, which led to his 9 of 25 night.
Come on man, half of the shots he missed were fouls. Referees were blind as hell.
spree#8
Likes given: 540

spree#8 wrote: A bit worrisome despite his 29 points was KP. Very engaged, but he looks a bit confused on offense right now, rushing and forcing way too many shots, which led to his 9 of 25 night.
Ari_Ingus wrote: Come on man, half of the shots he missed were fouls. Referees were blind as hell.
Nah, it is shot selection right now. He thinks that he has to shoot quick, while actually he has to take his time. Learning lessons. Coaches have to help him though.
#knickstape
Don Che
Likes given: 9

combo of shot selection and his inability to turn to the other shoulder on the post up...and why he doesnt drop step into the paint and use jump hooks is literally beyond me..it would make the game so much easier for him.
H20Knick
Likes given: 3

big_j_NY wrote:
See H20, this time I didn't jinx it...........I didn't even watch tonight's game and this is my first time in the thread LOL
i only caught the last 5 minutes. I was tracking on my phone when I saw dallas making a comeback... and then i tuned in and they fell apart. It's my fault. It's all my fault :(
In Thibs we trust.

2018 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION