Road woes

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Re: Road woes

Postby nazrmohamed » December 28, 2017, 10:18 pm

You bastard H20. Saw me fighting the tank fight and couldn't even help a dude out?
PHISHER
nazrmohamed

Postby Don Che » December 29, 2017, 1:28 am

Lol even tho we disagreed things may be going Ur way run anyway

I just know how this is gonna go if we really hit rock bottom. 6th pick comes...doncic off the board (only guy in the top 5 that fits what we need) and then we will be wondering if Knox is our guy even tho guys who fit better are later on down the line and we have to hope we have the balls to take the right guy Lol and at 6 the best player available would be a guy KP and Kanter can't play with all together along with the KP opting out rumors mess its just another debacle to deal with

Instead of that headache....just let the guys compete and be what this talent can be which is 11-14... that's our range...if we are higher Jeff is the man and we are lower if KP/Kanter/Tim gets hurt again for long stretches and if that's the case you love with it. Like we are now.
Don Che

Postby nazrmohamed » December 29, 2017, 12:49 pm

My thing is I remember when Mikal was the consolation prize at picks 12-16. Now he's played so well that you'd have to tank just to get him and in the other hand it's Miles whose dropping. I like Miles though.

Nothing you said about Mikal is incorrect. Sometimes though I think this team needs more than just a system player to file in behind KP. I think KP needs star help. Well see cuz done nights Mikal looks like a star
PHISHER
nazrmohamed

Postby Don Che » December 29, 2017, 2:07 pm

true but in my mind the only star talent in this class is Doncic/Ayton

Doncic doesnt have the mobility to be a two way star

Ayton doesnt care enought to be a star yet and he arguably plays the same position as our best player and also our favorite player along with another 80 mill contract and a 2nd all rookie team recipient from last year lol

outside of that....Bagley would force KP to play the position he doesnt wanna play yet...Bamba is as raw as Magic Johnson ...Porter looks just as much like Gallinari as he does KD...Sexton can easily be a back up in 5 years or eric bledsoe.

so pick 4 to me...is in the same bucket as pick 12 to me.

put Ben Simmons in this draft class tho....i'd sit EVERYONE lol
Don Che

Postby taowave » December 29, 2017, 3:30 pm

As raw as Magic Johnson???
taowave

Postby Don Che » December 29, 2017, 3:38 pm

um...it was joke...what he caught in the 90's?...ahh forget it its 2017 i should be nicer about it lol
Don Che

Postby taowave » December 29, 2017, 3:47 pm

Ohhh.....now I get it :happy:

Don Che wrote:um...it was joke...what he caught in the 90's?...ahh forget it its 2017 i should be nicer about it lol
taowave

Postby shakespeare » December 30, 2017, 1:53 pm

H20Knick wrote:Fear not old friends. I'm here. I see everything. Every. single. post. Mom said if I don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all.

I feel you.

Since joining the forum in '04, I've felt the same about the Knickerbockers plenty of times.
The Porzingis blessing is real.
shakespeare
Writer

Previous

Return to New York Knicks