The future of the Atlantic divsion (Butler now a Sixer)

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

Don Che
Likes given: 9

we have a lot of work to do
taowave
Likes given: 844

And that was true with a Unicorn with 2 good wheels
Don Che wrote:we have a lot of work to do
ISIAH_THOMAS
Likes given: 52

The show Ben simmons is putting on in the playoffs have not seen a rookie or guy in his 1st yr this good in a long time
Fxck Adam Silver
taowave

First rookie in close to 40 years to get a triple double
nazrmohamed
Likes given: 251

He's a sophmore. I remember when he was drafted
taowave

Like it or not,he's a rookie..
dcapodic
Likes given: 0

This is a star league right....the Celtics are playing well and may make at least the second round of the playoffs without their two stars.

That's depth and great coaching.
- Me being the resident optimist around this cesspool of doom and gloom, StevoStarks, circa 2019
shakespeare

Don Che wrote:we have a lot of work to do
#TeamTank
nazrmohamed

Idk, if you guys think we got ALOT of work then trading down with the Clippers is the best option. There's no can't miss prospect at 9 to warrant us not desiring to draft two players not even that far from pick 9, both of whom at one point were probably projected to go 9. I don't see anyone up to pick 14 who wasn't at one point projected at 9 or in some cases even better.

There's just too much talent in this draft. You can't tell me the potential of getting Miles Bridges and Lonnie Walker back to back isn't higher than the potential of any single player drafted at 9 and now you just drafted your wings of the future in one round.

If you feel we have allot of work to do then one pick per year, even if it remained steady at pick 10 for 3 yrs forward probably won't cut it. We need to be playing with top 5 picks or multiple first rounders building depth
NewlyKnicked
Likes given: 162

Not sure why the Clips would be interested by a trade up. Trae can be that kind of exciting if he's still up there at 9th

Anyhow, we have to wait for the lottery and then draft night for that kinfd of deals
2017 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2020 Co-NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2021 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
nazrmohamed

NewlyKnicked wrote:Not sure why the Clips would be interested by a trade up. Trae can be that kind of exciting if he's still up there at 9th

Anyhow, we have to wait for the lottery and then draft night for that kinfd of deals
Oh of course. When I say trade down I hope you guys trust that I know it happens on draft night. But that's my dream, to hear Adam Silver step to the podium and say "we have a trade"
Don Che
Likes given: 9

i never rely on trading down...if you like a player at your spot..you take them. simple as that. anticipating a trade for picks is pointless since they rarely happen.
ISIAH_THOMAS

Minnesota has traded Jimmy Butler and Justin Patton to Philadelphia for Robert, Covington, Dario Saric and a 2022 second-round draft pick, league sources tell me and @JonKrawczynski.

Jeez
Fxck Adam Silver
shakespeare

If you think that’s something, consider how Celtics have just as much of a chance as a bottom-dweller team to draft either Zion, Reddish or Barrett.
#TeamTank
ISIAH_THOMAS

shakespeare wrote:If you think that’s something, consider how Celtics have just as much of a chance as a bottom-dweller team to draft either Zion, Reddish or Barrett.
Kings look goodin and fox looks like a star so we might luck out
Fxck Adam Silver