Kemba 2019!

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Re: Kemba 2019!

Postby noypi » January 19, 2018, 10:34 pm

nazrmohamed wrote:There's enough talent on the Hornets that if Kemba had the ability to make anyone better they would've been better than a perennial 8-6 seed in the East. Stop it. KP needs a better PG, not another scorer.

Well that's actually a lie. He could use another scorer but I just don't understand the obsession with go to pgs with average play making ability. I say a great vet PG would be someone like Rondo who can actually teach Frank something and you can get for a fraction of the price. Hed help everyone develop, you'd probably win some games and would come way cheaper. I'm not saying he's on the table but you could improve your pg situation by merely getting an upgraded Sessions/Jack type of player with waning value but can still play and who can mentor and still keep Frank in our plans.

The other thing folks, the only thing you need to do for KP top wanna stay is be decent by his FA year. This notion that this year; this year right here must be a winning year is a farce.

KP showed up, he and his brother knew Anthony was getting traded. Don't let anyone fool you, they were consulted. And they were told that this team would be rebuilt. In the modern nba that means a sell off, a period of epic loss and the acquisition of top prospects through the draft. And if KP can't understand that then maybe H20 is right. Maybe it's he who should be traded for future lottery picks and it's Frank who will become the senior young prospect on the team. (Senior as in, year one of my future starts with last year's draft. )

But I'm that adamant. I'm not ready to jump the gun. In fact, I could do this for 2 more drafts to be honest.

big_j_NY wrote::clap: :clap: :clap:

F these trades.

#TeamTank
“I’m still chasing a championship, I’m just chasing it here in New York,’’ Anthony said. “I’ve come to peace with that. I’m doing it in my own way on my own time.”

http://nypost.com/2015/10/27/greatest-c ... -with-nyc/
noypi

Postby ISIAH_THOMAS » September 20, 2018, 11:48 am

Still think this is the most likely free agent signing
TAKE THAT FOR DATA
ISIAH_THOMAS

Postby Don Che » September 20, 2018, 1:38 pm

i can't say w/ 100% confidence that he's 10 million dollars per year better than Trey..maybe even 5 mill
Don Che

Postby thewatcher » September 20, 2018, 6:25 pm

Don Che wrote:i can't say w/ 100% confidence that he's 10 million dollars per year better than Trey..maybe even 5 mill

Yeah I'm with Trey.
n8 the gr8 wrote:
The first rule of NYKFP is you don't talk about NYKFP.
thewatcher

Postby rebound » September 20, 2018, 6:45 pm

he will not age well due to his lilliputan stature.
Team Mills
rebound

Postby Don Che » September 20, 2018, 9:38 pm

trey and him are the same

hence kemba hasnt led many teams to the playoffs.

unless Lebron is on his team or a stacked roster to go with it.

Kembas career in CHA is basically what Kyries career could of been if Lebron never showed up.
Don Che

Previous

Return to New York Knicks