Franky workout

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

H20Knick
Likes given: 3

Nononsense wrote:A detailed look at Frank's defensive abilities. It's a thing of beauty! Can't wait to see this kid in action.

[youtube]yXTxiDjWB4E[/youtube]
frank looks great....

but if i'm an advocate for aau basketball and just the modern ethos of amateur guard play in the US... i'm posting this video as an indictment of european guards' ball handling deficiencies. Some of that was hard to watch.
In Thibs we trust.

2018 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

Nononsense wrote:A detailed look at Frank's defensive abilities. It's a thing of beauty! Can't wait to see this kid in action.

[youtube]yXTxiDjWB4E[/youtube]
Clyde is going to love how this kid doesn't commit the "cardinal sin" and leave his feet when defending his man.

You can't teach those defensive instincts....holy shit, our PG actually plays defense?
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
Don Che

I'm excited to see him play against US players...kinda wish there was a video of him in Strasburg since he was playing with men.
spree#8
Likes given: 547

Don Che wrote:I'm excited to see him play against US players...kinda wish there was a video of him in Strasburg since he was playing with men.
Look no further than here: http://forums.nykfp.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 80#p708630
#knickstape
NewlyKnicked
Likes given: 163

Basic French translation of the comments in the vid: he's the man!!!

You're welcome.
2017 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2020 Co-NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2021 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
Don Che

kid is annoying AF on defense

say what you want about him not being explosive and not being the best vertical athlete

the moment a game is on the line and you have Frank take a 3/2/1 from the other team coming up guarding him full court...laterally cutting him off.....you....I.....the crowd is gonna go NUTS.

I see him getting into foul trouble but..thats natural and hes going to have to learn the nuances of the rules before he can take strides.

But idc how fast you are..unless your Russell or Wall....if a 6'5 guy is in your face and forces you to dribble side to side..your going to struggle going passed him everytime down the floor.