KP tweets "LA Clippers"

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

KP tweets "LA Clippers"

Postby Ari_Ingus » May 8, 2017, 4:03 pm

KP have apparently tweeded "LA Clippers :) :)" during night, then deleted the post and in morning claimed his profile was hacked. Week or two before Porzingis visited most "famous" night club in Latvia where only douches goes and was tweeting where he was visibly drunk, which was also deleted later.

https://twitter.com/kporzee/status/861279146437169152

For us Latvians it seems like he is not as perfect as we wished for. We already had a star who finished career very early because his top priority was partying - Andris Biedrins. What is your thoughts about this ? Is it okay since its off season to have some time off and relax or he should remain professional 24/7 ? Do you believe he was really hacked :)
Ari_Ingus

Re: KP tweets "LA Clippers"

Postby n8 the gr8 » May 8, 2017, 6:10 pm

Drunk tweeting is stupid but meaningless. I don't know if I believe he was hacked but it doesn't really matter- it's a way to save face. I try not to pile on too much for stupid stuff when a guy is so young. I've done dumber things. Actions speak louder than words. I just want to see him improve this offseason and come into training camp stronger and better.
Trust Gaines
Doncic 2018
n8 the gr8

Postby noypi » May 8, 2017, 7:06 pm

We're used to JR Smith so this is nothing really.
“I’m still chasing a championship, I’m just chasing it here in New York,’’ Anthony said. “I’ve come to peace with that. I’m doing it in my own way on my own time.”

http://nypost.com/2015/10/27/greatest-c ... -with-nyc/
noypi

Postby Koopa Troopa » May 8, 2017, 9:15 pm

Have you seen Phil Jackson's tweets?

KP is being a model citizen in comparison
Koopa Troopa

Postby NewlyKnicked » May 9, 2017, 3:29 am

as long as it's not "LA Lakers :) :) :)"
2017 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
NewlyKnicked

Postby Rusty La Rue » May 9, 2017, 3:58 am

It is no big deal... If he was at a night club it was probably one of his friends trying to be fun and tweeted the message while KP was busy with some ladies ;) It makes no sense for KP to tweet this himself even if he wanted to go to the Clippers... so I believe it was a hack or as I described one of his friends...
"Everybody gets excited about youth except the coach, because he knows youth means mistakes, mistakes mean losses, losses means you're fired."
Rusty La Rue

Postby nazrmohamed » May 9, 2017, 5:09 am

Koopa Troopa wrote:Have you seen Phil Jackson's tweets?

KP is being a model citizen in comparison

Lol, so true. The 21 yr old is taking after the teams true leader and visionary. In any case, can anyone say they know what LA Clippers plus 3 smiley faces mean? Difinitively that is. Nope, I didn't think so.
PHISHER
nazrmohamed

Postby NewlyKnicked » May 9, 2017, 7:15 am

only thing is he isn't training his ass off in clubs either latvian or spanish... maybe learning moves but I doubt it's the sky hook
2017 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
NewlyKnicked

Postby nbafreak724 » May 9, 2017, 8:25 am

His response using quintessential New York lingo :LOL:

https://twitter.com/kporzee/status/8612 ... 68/photo/1
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
nbafreak724

Postby Mr. Glass » May 9, 2017, 12:27 pm

When I first heard of this I thought it was KP having knowledge of maybe Anthony hitting the road for LA.
"Mother said render you unconscious. I'm going to render you unconscious." LL Cool J
Mr. Glass

Postby spree#8 » May 9, 2017, 1:36 pm

Mr. Glass wrote:When I first heard of this I thought it was KP having knowledge of maybe Anthony hitting the road for LA.

Yeah, no biggie. If he has tweeted it himself, the bold part is what I would think it is about.

I have to say though that I don't agree with those who think KP skipping exit meetings was a good move. Immature and creating exactly the kind of situation he claims he doesn't like around the Knicks: unnecessary drama.
#knickstape
spree#8

Postby tiger0330 » May 9, 2017, 2:26 pm

Season 2-4 is when guys like Giannis, AD and Gobert started seeing results from their work in the weight room. KP was talking like he was going to be living in the gym this off-season and we see him riding a bike around Manhatten his first day after the season and now this, reports of him partying at a night club. Where are the pics of him doing dead lifts, bench presses, running up hills, doing wind sprints, working on that post game and shooting 500 jumpers a day.
tiger0330

Postby H20Knick » May 9, 2017, 3:40 pm

tiger0330 wrote:Season 2-4 is when guys like Giannis, AD and Gobert started seeing results from their work in the weight room. KP was talking like he was going to be living in the gym this off-season and we see him riding a bike around Manhatten his first day after the season and now this, reports of him partying at a night club. Where are the pics of him doing dead lifts, bench presses, running up hills, doing wind sprints, working on that post game and shooting 500 jumpers a day.

well, he's going to play for latvia this summer.

its interesting to me because bradley beal turned down a usa olympic invitation last summer to work on his body... despite the fact that he was only a week away from signing a max contract. He played 77 games this season for the first time in his career, played more minutes, scored more points, and shot a way better percentage. His team may make the ECFs.

its okay though, KP is just trying to help jumpstart the tank for next year.
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION

All aboard the Donkic express!
H20Knick

Postby washingtonparkjones » May 10, 2017, 2:41 pm

I had brief thoughts of a Melo and KP to LA trade to extrapolate out of this dweet but that doesn't make any damn sense. They don't have the picks :popcorn:
washingtonparkjones

Postby taowave » May 11, 2017, 10:41 am

Interesting statement by KP's brother...

Does not help Phils negotiating power..

Can Phil survive a bad start to the season?

He better not screw up this draft

The brother of Kristaps Porzingis said he wants the New York Knicks to create an environment that fosters player development and winning.

Janis Porzingis is a certified agent who works for Andy Miller, agent of record for Porzingis.

"Kris wants to stay in New York; he feels at home there. There is no question about it. The only thing he wants is for the Knicks to create an environment where he can develop and grow as a player and win," Janis Porzingis said in an interview with ESPN. "If he were traded, he would play out his contract and head into free agency, where he can choose his own destiny."

The Knicks received interest from teams about a trade for Porzingis after he skipped their exit meetings.

Porzingis said there was confusion from "top to bottom" due to multiple changes in schemes by Jeff Hornacek.
taowave

Return to New York Knicks