4/12/17: New York Knicks vs. Philadelphia 76ers (8:00 pm)

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

H20Knick
Likes given: 3

With this 10th pick in the 2017 NBA draft, the new York Knicks select Lauri Markkanen. Power forward from Finland.
In Thibs we trust.

2018 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
big_j_NY
Likes given: 1123

noypi wrote:Stupid fans cheering for a worthless win? Lol. Fuck it. Enjoy the 10th pick.
Prolly not actual fans, just the typical casual NY tourists that MSG's marketing team picks off the street randomly and tells them there is a game today.
Last edited by big_j_NY on April 12th, 2017, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noypi
Likes given: 24

Minnesota gonna beat us again in the lottery. We just gave them a chance for more lottery balls with the upcoming coin flip. We missed out out on Towns because THJ won us some games. Yeah fuckiing Knicks keep letting us down.
“I’m still chasing a championship, I’m just chasing it here in New York,’’ Anthony said. “I’ve come to peace with that. I’m doing it in my own way on my own time.”

http://nypost.com/2015/10/27/greatest-c ... -with-nyc/
Geolink
Likes given: 0

Sigh...

Coincidentally those fans will be the same ones booing whoever the Knicks draft.
Geolink wrote:Must be nice to sit out for months from your job, still earn millions in guaranteed money, and fucking a nice model girlfriend at a tropical beach...
noypi

big_j_NY wrote:
Prolly not actual fans, just to the typical casual NY tourists that MSG's marketing team picks off the street randomly and tells them there is a game today.
Yeah youre probably right. But if was in NY now as a tourist, (and hopefully so watch a live game in my lifetime) I would cuss the fuck out Ndour, Plumlee, Baker and Holiday for making timely shots. Where the fuck they been when we started falling apart after the Christmas game with Boston. Fuck this is bullshit. Enjoy Markkanen guys whoever the fuck this tall shooter KP wannabe after we miss out on all the best pgs in the top 1-9.
Last edited by noypi on April 12th, 2017, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I’m still chasing a championship, I’m just chasing it here in New York,’’ Anthony said. “I’ve come to peace with that. I’m doing it in my own way on my own time.”

Geolink

big_j_NY wrote: Prolly not actual fans, just the typical casual NY tourists that MSG's marketing team picks off the street randomly and tells them there is a game today.
:clap:
Geolink wrote:Must be nice to sit out for months from your job, still earn millions in guaranteed money, and fucking a nice model girlfriend at a tropical beach...
noypi

Fuck you Ndour.

lxn_

just speechless...... wth was that. Now most likely 8-10 pick, Bridges looks like hes returning to Michigan, another prospect lost in that range.
n8 the gr8
Likes given: 159

I don't know who I'm more mad at Sasha, Holiday or Baker? Jesus fucking christ we can't catch a break.
"dam,we got a crier"
~tao

"Throw Payton out and get it over with. I'm getting hungry."
~Clyde
thewatcher
Likes given: 2626

rebound wrote:justin has skill. needs to be unleashed next season.
:thumbsup:

I noticed this in pre-season :)
n8 the gr8 wrote:
The first rule of NYKFP is you don't talk about NYKFP.
Don Che
Likes given: 9

Ok....I didn't see the game but saw we were losing late...wtf happened why did we win?

This will end up a "draft a PF because its a BPA " situation and I'm gonna vomit Lol
H20Knick
Likes given: 3

Don Che wrote:Ok....I didn't see the game but saw we were losing late...wtf happened why did we win?

This will end up a "draft a PF because its a BPA " situation and I'm gonna vomit Lol
a dagger by baker which they answered, a dagger by holiday which they answered, a dagger by ndour which they did not answer.
In Thibs we trust.

2018 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

H20Knick wrote:a dagger by baker which they answered, a dagger by holiday which they answered, a dagger by ndour which they did not answer.
A dagger to my heart, which the Knicks did not answer.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
big_j_NY

Don Che wrote:Ok....I didn't see the game but saw we were losing late...wtf happened why did we win?

Even then, some people in here think we should draft Jonathan Issac if we got the #5 pick by chance :sadno:
rebound
Likes given: 1104

was it you big j that made the facilitator argument?

i agree the knicks need such a player but isaac seems worthy of a lottery pick.
TOM THIBODEAU'S NEW YORK KNICKS PRESENT:
HEROBALL. A STORY OF THE MID RANGE FADEAWAY JUMPER.
STARRING JALEN BUMSON AND DUBIOUS HANDLES.
big_j_NY

rebound wrote:was it you big j that made the facilitator argument?

i agree the knicks need such a player but isaac seems worthy of a lottery pick.
I don't mind tanking next season, but I prefer the fucking ball to move as well. There is nothing in Issac's game that smells "Greek Freak version 2" to me NOR is Issac "Durant-esque" IMO.

Having 3 young 6'11" guys in the front court with limited passing ability and depending on more old geezers to move the ball again...........FUCK OUTTA HERE. We can get defensive role players in the 2nd round, our first round needs to be on a "star-potential" player that can move the ball and score.

Enough with using our picks on role players, even if we drop to pick 7 or 8.
Geolink

Fuck the Wolves they already have a young core. We need this pick badly as an organization.

I fucking hate how this works...
cragganmor
Likes given: 93

phil's scouting team landed gems like kp, willy, baker in the draft. i'm pretty sure they can make something good happen in a deep draft with the #6 or 7 pick. likewise, they will do fine with the #45 and #58.
NYGM
Likes given: 473

big_j_NY wrote: I don't mind tanking next season, but I prefer the fucking ball to move as well. There is nothing in Issac's game that smells "Greek Freak version 2" to me NOR is Issac "Durant-esque" IMO.

Having 3 young 6'11" guys in the front court with limited passing ability and depending on more old geezers to move the ball again...........FUCK OUTTA HERE. We can get defensive role players in the 2nd round, our first round needs to be on a "star-potential" player that can move the ball and score.

Enough with using our picks on role players, even if we drop to pick 7 or 8.
Isaacs seems to be more than a defensive role player to me..

That said i guees our BPA will be Dennis Smith Jr, he's 6'3.. The kid is a stronger version of Kyle Lowry.. A guy like Damien Lillard could be great to KP a WHG..

Also i'd like to notice that both KP and WHG are capable passers.. Both can move the ball, and will get better at it for sure..
NYGM
Likes given: 473

cragganmor wrote:phil's scouting team landed gems like kp, willy, baker in the draft. i'm pretty sure they can make something good happen in a deep draft with the #6 or 7 pick. likewise, they will do fine with the #45 and #58.
What we need is a guy who can play well with our 2 bigs..

Not sure what people think about the wolves, they have a young core that doesn't seem to fit at all.. They need more time obviously..