Summer Prep Ideas (Non Player Related)

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Summer Prep Ideas (Non Player Related)

Postby Mr. Glass » July 29, 2016, 11:23 pm

I've read as much shit as everyone about our off season moves. Moving forward I would hope the Knick's staff is safeguarding against some of our visible weaknesses since those moves. Here's a few ones I was thinking:

- The NBA schedule comes out in August! Map out the best plan to maximize rest for all key players who need it (Melo too). This is record contingent I know but still, time management with this roster will be major.

- Sorta hand-in-hand with my first point, lets put some seasonings on these young foreign guys. Reporters and fans are gonna trip about players going down for "unspecified injuries" for certain "stints of time", but lets see that as rest and ease de pressure.

Both of these thing are straight out of San Antonio's playbook, if you can get wins doing it. Any related target areas?
I realized that there's a unique face that I make when I'm wiping my ass. It's a combination of focused concern, thoroughness and disgust.
Mr. Glass

Return to New York Knicks