Porzingis sex life. Yes, I know you're interested.

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

knicksH20
Likes given: 6

http://nypost.com/2016/01/27/yes-krista ... -sex-life/

"Kristaps, you sly dog!

Knicks phenom Kristaps Porzingis played it exceedingly cool when asked by GQ whether he has a girlfriend, saying he’s too busy for New York City dating — becoming a crowd-thrilling NBA icon takes up most of his days — but he has managed to squeeze in a little something something.

“No! I mean you always gotta find a little bit of time for the girls, right? But there’s nothing serious really. Nothing too serious,” he said in a Q&A published Wednesday. “I haven’t been that social yet, and I have been mostly focusing on basketball, but when I have a little more time I might to have to meet some new people.”

That “little bit of time” seems tricky as long as he’s living with his parents and older brothers in White Plains, no?

“Yeah, when I feel like it, I have a place in the city that I can escape to,” the 20-year-old said.

Porzingis, a professed lover of American pop culture, also shared what’s in his streaming queue. In the name of Steve Carell, his choices may surprise you.

“Now, I have three movies that I watch over and over again. I have ‘Friday.’ I have ‘Dinner For Schmucks.’ And I have ‘John Wick.’ … Those are my go-to movies.”
One Team. One New York.

Jamal Crawford
His Crawfulness!