Knicks 2019 cap situation

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Re: Knicks 2019 cap situation

Postby noypi » July 1, 2019, 10:31 pm

spree#8 wrote:OP updated to the best of our current knowledge.

Nice job spree. :thumbsup: You ever think of working for the Knicks? Or do you already work for them? I think we need someone from nykfp to work with our beloved Knicks. :hmm:
“I’m still chasing a championship, I’m just chasing it here in New York,’’ Anthony said. “I’ve come to peace with that. I’m doing it in my own way on my own time.”

http://nypost.com/2015/10/27/greatest-c ... -with-nyc/
noypi

Postby maxmet » July 2, 2019, 7:53 am

awesome spree!

One question - whats the current status of the "trade exception" entry in the OP - which shows as 2/2019?
maxmet

Postby spree#8 » July 2, 2019, 11:02 am

Thanks guys!
maxmet wrote:awesome spree!

One question - whats the current status of the "trade exception" entry in the OP - which shows as 2/2019?

Ah, that trade exception has expired, will delete it. I started this thread in December 18...
#knickstape
spree#8

Postby spree#8 » July 9, 2019, 5:20 pm

OP updated, because of this:

Adrian Wojnarowski@wojespn
ESPN Sources: The New York Knicks and free agent Reggie Bullock are re-working an original two-year, $21M deal, with both sides motivated to find an agreement with new terms. Agent David Bauman and the Knicks are re-evaluating Bullock’s fitness to play a full season in 2019-20.

More Adrian Wojnarowski
In a brief conversation with ESPN, Bauman was complimentary of how the Knicks handled this emerging situation with Bullock. He cited how accommodating ownership, front office and medical staff had been in dealing with new issues facing deal: “First-class throughout,” Bauman said.
#knickstape
spree#8

Postby Brooklyn » July 10, 2019, 2:07 am

:hmm:

Marcus Morris may back out of his original agreement with the San Antonio Spurs to sign a deal with the New York Knicks, league sources told Adrian Wojnarowski and Marc J. Spears of ESPN.

The Knicks have offered Morris a one-year, $15 million deal, league sources told Chris Haynes of Yahoo! Sports.

Morris had committed to a two-year, $20 million deal with the Spurs. The Knicks opened up cap space for this season after renegotiating their deal with Reggie Bullock.

The Spurs opened up their mid-level exception to sign Morris after trading Davis Bertans and renegotiating their deal with DeMarre Carroll.

ADRIAN WOJNAROWSKI & MARC J. SPEARS/ESPN
"I own a house..."
Brooklyn

Postby spree#8 » July 12, 2019, 11:56 am

OP updated. We are now left to the room exception (or minimum exceptions) unless we waive Dotson. Bullock the obvious candidate to be the next and probably last signing for this summer.
#knickstape
spree#8

Postby noypi » July 15, 2019, 10:30 pm

Any news on Dotson's unguaranteed contract? I hope he stays, dude's a sniper and works on defense too.
“I’m still chasing a championship, I’m just chasing it here in New York,’’ Anthony said. “I’ve come to peace with that. I’m doing it in my own way on my own time.”

http://nypost.com/2015/10/27/greatest-c ... -with-nyc/
noypi

Postby spree#8 » July 16, 2019, 2:06 am

noypi wrote:Any news on Dotson's unguaranteed contract? I hope he stays, dude's a sniper and works on defense too.

If we hear nothing contrary, it is guaranteed today (his deadline was yesterday). Will move him in the guaranteed block, once we are sure.
#knickstape
spree#8

Postby cragganmor » July 20, 2019, 5:36 pm

Wooten just signed an Exhibit 10 contract. I liked what he did in SL, had a a ton of athleticism, length, strong motor.
cragganmor

Postby StevoStarks » July 22, 2019, 1:07 pm

cragganmor wrote:Wooten just signed an Exhibit 10 contract. I liked what he did in SL, had a a ton of athleticism, length, strong motor.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap:
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
StevoStarks
Writer

Previous

Return to New York Knicks